The online racing simulator
Now I hate America
(51 posts, started )
Couldn't load it at work. I waited and waited and waited to get home so I could load the video.... for that!?!?!? :irked:
Quote from mrodgers :Couldn't load it at work. I waited and waited and waited to get home so I could load the video.... for that!?!?!? :irked:

Heheh sorry!
It looks like it's made by Dyson.
Quote from UncleBenny :The G8? There are plenty of them floating around still, no one seems to want them. I'm 95% sure I'm going to pick one up though.

Sure wish I had one.
the stinger... it stings burns and gives you aids.
#33 - JJ72
it's a bit tacky in places, but I think it is a rather successful design, a lot of the details are well thought.
Recent Pontiac cars were mostly just sibling cars to their Chevy equivalents, with just a body change if even that. The Trans-Am and Camaro were virtually identical underneath, with only the body styling different. I preferred the Trans-Am's look, but I was in a small minority as these never sold as well as the Camaro's and sales for both paled in comparason to that of the Ford Mustang.

Unlike Ford + Lincoln, Honda + Acrua, Nissan + Infinity, Toyota + Lexus, the Pontiac label was a middle tier level, stuck in the middle between Chevy + Cadillac, eventually ending up as a redundant level to the Chevy label. I'm surprised that Buick, the other "middle tier" GM car, isn't going away also. Chrysler + Dodge are also redudant.
I've been trying to work out what it reminds me of, and it just occurred to me - it looks like the 'future' styling in Back To The Future II
I dont like new cars at all btw. The bodyshape is just horrible. I like only oldschool style muscle cars. Few ricers tho
Quote from hazaky :Whats wrong with pontiac, they have really nice and fancy cars. The Firebird trans am is my favorite tho.

Fancy!?

Quote from BlueFlame :It looks like it's made by Dyson.

That improves it a lot, actually. Dyson ftw!

Quote from theirishnoob :the stinger... it stings burns and gives you aids.

You really aren't funny, stop trying.

On a side note, why would they run an advert displaying how easy it is to steal everything out of it? Was it just me, or was almost every person removing items from the vehicle a different person?
I love that car also! Here is a video of me driving the s#%t out of it sideways on the skidpan!
Coool? Wrong country though!
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Coool? Wrong country though!

He's from Austrailia and the guy in the vid is austrailian too... :/
Yup. I was referring, of course, to the thread title in correspondence to the country in question.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yup. I was referring, of course, to the thread title in correspondence to the country in question.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see, technically it would probobly be a Holden then anyway, not even a Pontiac.
You couldn't pay me to drive (as my own car) a Pontiac, or any GM product. I've driven many different GM vehicles from 1984 through 2005 model years and their garbage lack of feel steering and braking system has not changed at all. I can't see it being any different for their "performance" lineup.

I've driven several different model years of Cavalier, Beretta, Sunfire, Corsica, Grand Prix, Grand Prix GTP (or whatever that was), Fiero, Supercharged Bonneville, several small trucks, full size truck, Blazer, every single one of them was a piece of garbage and the whole collection would be at the very bottom of the list of cars that I have personally driven in the category of driveability and quality.
#46 - SamH
Being perfectly honest, my Grand Am was probably one of the most trouble-free cars I've ever owned. I bought it in 2000 and drove it for 3 years, putting over 100K on it. Nothing ever broke on it except bulbs and other typical consumables, and it never let me down. I really don't have any complaints about it at all. Being used to small to mid-sized European cars, I never felt the Pontiac was soft. The steering stayed very tight and felt positive, the engine ran very smoothly. It suffered a little from road noise but with roads like those...

All in all, I had a good experience of Pontiac.
we went through 3 tranys on 2 caravans each... DIE DODGE!!! you ruined my life!!!
Quote from SamH :Being perfectly honest, my Grand Am was probably one of the most trouble-free cars I've ever owned.

I had a Toyota for a while that was nothing but trouble. There was some serious issue with the engine, and every time I had work done on it the labour costs were silly because they had to remove the turbo and assorted gubbins just to get to the engine.

And it was a 1.6 turbo diesel auto, and if you whacked and released the accelerator quickly enough it wouldn't even move. The engine note would change a bit, that was it.

And the electronics were shot, electric windows would sometimes work, sometimes not, the air conditioning would last a week each time a new fuse went in, sometimes the tailgate window wouldn't open and you couldn't lower the tailgate with the window closed. The thing was a total bag of shit.

So maybe you got the Pontiac that karma-balanced my Toyota.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I had a Toyota for a while that was nothing but trouble. There was some serious issue with the engine, and every time I had work done on it the labour costs were silly because they had to remove the turbo and assorted gubbins just to get to the engine.

And it was a 1.6 turbo diesel auto, and if you whacked and released the accelerator quickly enough it wouldn't even move. The engine note would change a bit, that was it.

And the electronics were shot, electric windows would sometimes work, sometimes not, the air conditioning would last a week each time a new fuse went in, sometimes the tailgate window wouldn't open and you couldn't lower the tailgate with the window closed. The thing was a total bag of shit.

So maybe you got the Pontiac that karma-balanced my Toyota.

What was it a Landcruiser or something?

Now I hate America
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG