The online racing simulator
How fast did you go on public roads?
(228 posts, closed, started )
#1 - T.J.
I did go this fast Hope you don`t mind a thread like this, but it`s time to shut up the people that is bragging about driving fast and show some evidence!
Attached images
IMG_0223.JPG
#2 - 5haz
Naughty boy.
#3 - T.J.
I swear I was wearing my seatbelt :P
#4 - DeKo
hmm, not particularly wise posting that picture, but what the hell.

ive been at 120, fastest ive been, only went that fast because a mates head was out the window and it was hilarious. obviously, it was on private road
Wooow, 111mph indicated, so a realistic 100ish mph if we're feeling generous. Watch out Thrust SSC
#6 - J@tko
I've been 35mph on my bike.

Does this count?

Yes and I know thats crap, but I live in a flat area of england
#7 - T.J.
No harm done by posting these pictures.. Nobody can prove when and where it is taken..
#8 - ajp71
As fast as a 1.6 Focus and 1.5 Lada Riva will go, nothing particuarly interesting or clever about it though.
-
(5haz) DELETED by 5haz
#9 - T.J.
Car on my post is my Saab 900 Turbo.. Took it for a test drive.. Drove twice the limit and I almost did 200 uphill
Years ago, in a rusty vauxhall nova (opel corsa to most people) with a bigger 1600 engine fitted. 131mph (209kph) according to the speedo, so i guess about 115-120mph in reality. Scary stuff, especially when it came to slowing down, as standard 1000cc single solid brakes do not like stopping from that speed!
#11 - DeKo
Quote from T.J. :No harm done by posting these pictures.. Nobody can prove when and where it is taken..

completely true, but i think it can be used as like damning your character in court, the prosecution could easily print this off and show it to the jury, and while it wouldnt be enough evidence to convict you of speeding, it would'nt help at all if you were up for another driving related offence.

Read through this, just shows how posting on forums can have an influence on a conviction.

http://prison-diary.blogspot.com/

Quote from 2p's prison diary :

With regards to internet evidence. I've been a member of the Civic Type-R owners site for a long time. I got a reputation as a bit of a sarcastic git and I made a lot of daft comments which didn't often have a grounding in reality, more they were being daft or making stupid digs at people (I'm sure I'm not surprising some PHers with that).

When the accident happened, 4 of the first few cars on the scene happened to be high performance Hondas. A couple of the Civics had windows stickers with the club URL on them. It didn't take a rocket scientist to find out what my username was, and within a few hours of the accident the Police had downloaded the forum and printed out all of my comments. In the light of the events that day, some of the comments on the Civic forum turned out to be very damning. People who didn't know the context in which they were being said, or the character who was saying them would have to take the comments on face value, and face value said that I was a boy racing tw*t.

#12 - Jakg
Fast enough to know that I should never do it again...
115mph in a 50 overtaking 6 cars and a lorry.. in 3rd gear.

(no pictures for obvious reasons)
#14 - T.J.
I live in norway... I`ll just say it was on a local race track.. My friend did that and he wasn`t convicted..
#15 - DeKo
Quote from Jakg :Fast enough to know that I should never do it again...

so, 60mph in the proton then?
i did 140mph in my dad's toyota camry...that was scary
#17 - mr_x
No need to brag...

I have 2 words.

You idiots.

I would use stronger words between the 2, but there's young people on here.

People like you are the reason MY car insurance is so damn high (yes I know OP is in Norway but I'm generalising here). You're the reason I get generalised in the 'boy racer' stereotype just because I'm a 'young driver'.
#18 - T.J.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :115mph in a 50 overtaking 6 cars and a lorry.. in 3rd gear.

(no pictures for obvious reasons)

Not bad Fastest I did was in a Audi.. 240 km/h downhill passing like 30 cars or so :P Limit was 70 I think... I am almost embarrassed about that one..
Quote from DeKo :completely true, but i think it can be used as like damning your character in court, the prosecution could easily print this off and show it to the jury, and while it wouldnt be enough evidence to convict you of speeding, it would'nt help at all if you were up for another driving related offence.

Read through this, just shows how posting on forums can have an influence on a conviction.

http://prison-diary.blogspot.com/

But still, where is the physical proof that it is actually you. People can be whoever they want to be on the internet, anything the police can get will be circumstantial anyway.
Quote from mr_x :No need to brag...

I have 2 words.

You idiots.

I would use stronger words between the 2, but there's young people on here.

People like you are the reason MY car insurance is so damn high (yes I know OP is in Norway but I'm generalising here). You're the reason I get generalised in the 'boy racer' stereotype just because I'm a 'young driver'.

£550 TPFT... 160mph and 0-60 in 3 seconds.. aged 17. FTW
#21 - T.J.
Quote from danthebangerboy :but still, where is the physical proof that it is actually you. People can be whoever they want to be on the internet.

exactly!
Me driving? The speed limit, I can't afford to loose my license. But riding shotgun, I've been in many cars pushing a ton.

A silly speed to do on public roads and I generally stop taking lifts from people who do it because I'd rather not end up in a ditch on fire.
#23 - Jakg
Quote from DeKo :so, 60mph in the proton then?

Nah, suprisingly faster than that (faster even than it's official top speed) - but frankly theres no way I could ever react to anything at that speed so theres no point.

Usually cruise at 60 on dual-carriageways anyway...
That 'ain't a cruise.. that's a flat out pedal to the metal drive.
Quote from T.J. :Drove twice the limit and I almost did 200 uphill

have a big shiny ****ing medal
This thread is closed

(228 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG