The online racing simulator
Google Issues?
(31 posts, started )
Google Issues?
It appears Google has some issues. Anyone else getting the "this site might harm your computer" on EVERY search item
Yes
I was just about to post about the same thing.

I was beginning to think the problem was on my end. Glad that's not the case. But yes, even LFS is showing up as harmful. Well everything is.
Getting that too, it's ****ing anoying.
#5 - JJ72
wow it is world wide!
its the end of the world! lol
I was just about to post the same thing.
Works fine for me
its the end of the world
same here, i was wondering if maybe their site had been hacked as it always links to the same pages
Really, REALLY annoying.
-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum
I was about to post the same thing.

Not just me then. Phew!
Yes, I have that. Even when you google for google it says it might harm your computer.
mine working now....

HHmm....... that is an odd one indeed
Quote from tinvek :same here, i was wondering if maybe their site had been hacked as it always links to the same pages

Doubt it's been hacked but a possibility. I think either it's a safety measure programmed by the boffins at google in an attempt to warn people of dangers.
spoke too soon!

oh workin again!

WTF IS GOIN ON!

I search say 'jim biob' the problem is there, then click search it AGAIN and it goes, and the search again and it appears, then search again and it goes!!!! f*&kl this I'm of too yahoo!

every 6-7th search now
Now I get a site with: Your client does not have permission to get URL /interstitial?url=http://www.google.de/ from this server. (Client IP address: xxx)

This is exciting.
hmm I just had a friend call with the same problem. I don't have it though. Odd one this.
Lol, was about to post this too, but I realise I am slightly late...

Actually, now I have read this, it all seems to be working fine!
It was a DNS glitch

Google Issues?
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG