The online racing simulator
football........pffft.......dont make me laugh

It could happen
The xbox 2 ? Isn't that quite a substantial step backwards from the 360 ?
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :Oi...I have you know that you are talking to a Handeg......I mean Football player thank you very much. :mad:

(although we tend to call it Gridiorn more than 'Football')

Well I have you know that you are talking to a football player, that's the proper football where we actually use our FOOT to kick the BALL. Hence it's name being football.

I can assure you in football we kick the ball a lot more often than you do in handegg. So I think it is fair to call your, rarely-ever-use-your-football, handegg from now on.
A small FAIL I noticed on Facebook just now:
Attached images
facebook_ad_fail.jpg

T-Shirt v2.0 I hope he has the latest patch on it
What are those "Yeeaaahh" 4-frame comics (President (elect) Obama and CSI guy) originally based on?

(oh and here's a picture to start the new page off in style).
Attached images
fail-owned-flavor-fail.jpg
Quote from Mp3 Astra :(oh and here's a picture to start the new page off in style).

Fail?

Or has my 50ppp layout meant I fail?

BTW mp3, there's a typo in your sig that I've corrected in the OP :P
Quote from Mp3 Astra :What are those "Yeeaaahh" 4-frame comics (President (elect) Obama and CSI guy) originally based on?

(oh and here's a picture to start the new page off in style).

i dare you to put gills face on that :P
Oh god.... No.
I dare you all to resist the temptation to put my face on it.
Quote from Gills4life :I dare you all to resist the temptation to put my face on it.

I feel like you're MOST obsessed with YOUR OWN face than everyone else. Just saying.
Quote from OneCrazyDiamond :I feel like you're MOST obsessed with YOUR OWN face than everyone else. Just saying.

Yes of course, because I requested everyone to start putting my face on everything.
actually yes, you posted the high res pic and said "have fun"
Hi-res pics are 320x240? I think not.
highest resolution he had, happy now?
Quote from chanoman315 :actually yes, you posted the high res pic and said "have fun"

Also; I never said "have fun". Even if I did, that hardly makes me obsessed with it. I still did not request anyone to do it.

Edit: Not the highest resolution I could have either. So you're talking rubbish.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread II: Return of the funnies
(5404 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG