The online racing simulator
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Chris Karsten(Chrisuu01)

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Sorry i have made a decission of taking a brake from the driving part of LFS until the Scirocco arives and im not going to change this

#52 - JoLe
Jouko Leskelä (JoLe)
Is it going to be 30 or 25 drivers?
For the first event only we will probably do 30 drivers due to the amount that signed up and to give more people the chance to get a few championship points that will help them in the sign-up lists for the rest of the events.
It's too late to do that Chris, I will move you to the bottom of the reserves, which you will be lucky to get in. I can't let people sign in and out of the events, look at the popularity. You are now moved to the bottom of the reserve list, but you are signed back in. Make sure you follow the procedures for the reserves when it comes event day.
Quote from blackbird04217 :It's too late to do that Chris, I will move you to the bottom of the reserves, which you will be lucky to get in. I can't let people sign in and out of the events, look at the popularity. You are now moved to the bottom of the reserve list, but you are signed back in. Make sure you follow the procedures for the reserves when it comes event day.

Na wont make it i know that right now to bad thow il just be awy for now so dotn bother shigning me in and out its of no use when there is 99% of not beighn abble to race.
Not to forget looking forward to a event i cant race in is just pointless so sighn me out gives me les disapoinment in the end sorry for beigh A hasse i know im a dumtwit
Sorry for beigh a botter to you have fun in the event guys.

Whgen summer events sighups are open il be in the first 10 sighnups for sure
Summer Series will probably be run a bit differently since the popularity is finally risen to the point where we can have two divisions. This is not a guaranteed fact yet, but it is quite possible there will be divisions next time to keep popularity the same. We would have done divisions this time, but we really didn't expect the amount of participation.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Summer Series will probably be run a bit differently since the popularity is finally risen to the point where we can have two divisions. This is not a guaranteed fact yet, but it is quite possible there will be divisions next time to keep popularity the same. We would have done divisions this time, but we really didn't expect the amount of participation.

Whel everyone watched the braodcast and wants their bit of fame that understandable to me
Meee..

Luciano Benitez (enanex)
Full Name Registered for the Series (LFSUserName):

Andris Pavars (andRo.)
i'll give it a try (looks a bit full though :schwitz

[PM] Ant (anttt69)
Quote from anttt69 :i'll give it a try (looks a bit full though :schwitz

[PM] Ant
anttt69

Could you please follow the sign-up format:

Registered Real Name (LFSUserName)

I would have edited it for you but your not signed up for the series: Series Sign-up Thread. Although fix this, and sign up to the series if you would and I will add you. I don't know how much luck you will have getting into the first event, or to another event after, but if you are determined and keep trying you might make one this series, depends on how things go.
Excuse
Please excuse me, my PC won't get reinstalled until this Sunday so I won't be able to play LFS until then.

Thanks.
So... what are your times guys?
I'm in high 1:06 and i expect to be somewhere around that time (slow).
Well, considering its a from a dead start a 1:12:98 wasn't too bad :P
Anyone can join me at Sonicrealms Racing server: [SR]GTWERX.net for some practice.

I am doing 2 lappers at the moment, this gives benificial passing practice, as well as qualifying practice at the same time
Quote from Kid222 :I'm in high 1:06 and i expect to be somewhere around that time (slow).

+1

It's more like low 1:07s and the odd very high 1:06, though.

Kinda embarassing seeing that I have almost 1500 laps on this combo from the weeks following the FBM/SO6 patch release.
Arco Moor (exspeed)
Quote from Kid222 :So... what are your times guys?
I'm in high 1:06 and i expect to be somewhere around that time (slow).

After 27 laps, only got 1:07.07, but my theoretical PB is probably like 1.06.7x...
Stefan Piotrowski (germanpio)
Shaun Dacosta (shaun463)
fack guys, im sorry i thought we (mexico) were at -5 utc, apparently we are -6
Today was fun, but i had to race vs rudy.
Dave + this combo = no chance at all. I was thinking about taking outside line, but probably made wrong decision.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG