The online racing simulator
Collateral Collision Final Filming
(55 posts, started )
Hello all. Just to inform you that the Collateral Collision project is still ongoing and after months of editing we are now ready to commence additional (and hopefully final!) filming once more. For those who missed the unveiling of the project back in August, please view this thread to view the trailer.

Filming will start this Sunday the 8th of February at 1.30pm London time GMT+0 (London time). If you are interested, took part in previous sessions and can make it for this date, then please contact myself or unknownrisks for further details. New users are also more than welcome and server details will be issued via PM accordingly.

As before, we will require players to have the player hacker application (if you don't then we can send it to you) and be willing to drive at slow speeds in road cars to create a convincing city driving sequence. Modded skins are also not permitted unless they are based on licensed cars (i.e. no racing skins).
#2 - dadge
criuse drivers could be the key.
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
Anyone else?
Lol, I'm gonna wait for this.
I will be there as normal .
I'll be there
What kind of drivers do you need?
Cruise drivers basically, we need additional cars to create a city traffic scene, but there will also be stunts involved.
The server is now up, pm me for details if you are interested
Damnit, i'm at the house where i don't have a wheel. I'd love to do this buy i've only got a keyboard and i fail at keyboard!
You will only have to drive slowly, so you should be fine with a keyboard for that
Sorry cant drive right now im naked :hide:
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Sorry cant drive right now im naked :hide:

That's a disturbing image if I've ever seen one..
Holy shit
If I were home I could help, but atm I am at work..so well shame on me
Damn I was going to be there but forgot .
Filming will resume again on Sunday the 4th of January at 2pm London time, so those that could not make it still have an opportunity. Not many were able to participate for our last session, so we hope to make up for that this week.
Quote from Start Wars :Filming will resume again on Sunday the 4th of January at 2pm London time, so those that could not make it still have an opportunity. Not many were able to participate for our last session, so we hope to make up for that this week.

Im defenatly in wich car should i cruise?
Regular road cars are only permitted, as we want to achieve a realistic city environment.
Regular being anything apart from GTR's FZ5 and LX's im afraid, we've already had many porche's and ferrari's :P

But although driving slow and boring cars, the sight of what we do is rather entertaining, and you will most likely be involved of a crash or avoiding collision of sorts
I may be up for this! With my wheel, i got your pm+post, but really, the footage would be horrible from a keyboard driver, 'specially if it was me, it would be all jerky and unrealistic . Can't be sure i will be there though. I look forward to it if i am able to come.
im definately interested in this, ill will try to show up if my new comp is up nd running and i get my s2 license before then
The server will be up soon, so if you are interested pm me for server details
Sorry i have made a decission of taking a brake from the driving part of LFS until the Scirocco arives and im not going to change this
how did this go? sorry i was unable to be there, i havnt gottem my license yet, and we also had to take my brother to the airport so i wld have been rly late if i was able to show anyway.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Sorry i have made a decission of taking a brake from the driving part of LFS until the Scirocco arives

Just out of curiosity, why are you waiting for the Scirocco?

(55 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG