The online racing simulator
We did it AGAIN!!!
(10 posts, started )
We did it AGAIN!!!
Woot!!!
The company I work for, and more specifically the branch that I work in, has been voted "Best in The UK" for the second year in a row...

http://www.ukbusawards.org.uk/ ... &id=144&Itemid=80

Told you I was good

(But maybe, just maybe, the judges came round when I was on a day off)
YAAAY! Congrats Bladey! You show'em
Your bus company is cool. WiFi connection, and up-to-date traffic announcements. Do you ever take an alternate route?.
#5 - amp88
The UK Bus Awards Magazine sounds like one of those joke guest publications they have on Have I Got News For You for the missing words round. Congrats though
Quote from Rdcranno :Your bus company is cool. WiFi connection, and up-to-date traffic announcements. Do you ever take an alternate route?.

Frequently, owing to idiots playing bumper-cars on the M25/M40

Well...maybe I have to divert about once every 10 trips or so..but we have LOTS of alternatives that we can use. Worse case recently was when the M40 was closed both ways for a whole day...I still managed to get all my trips done without too much delay, even though every alternative was a lot busier owing to no motorway for anybody.

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/ ... tic-blast-sweeps-UK.html#
I am sorry, but 1" and "Arctic" does not go together in any way shape or form. Why is it only city folk consider 1" to be a large value of snow? It hardly covers the soles of my shoes and who is still doing the speed limit in those conditions anyway? Blithering idiots, that's who!

But congrats on winning? I'm sure many years from now your grandchildren will be riveted about the story of the bus award.
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :I am sorry, but 1" and "Arctic" does not go together in any way shape or form. Why is it only city folk consider 1" to be a large value of snow? It hardly covers the soles of my shoes and who is still doing the speed limit in those conditions anyway? Blithering idiots, that's who!

But congrats on winning? I'm sure many years from now your grandchildren will be riveted about the story of the bus award.

er...that article specified "inches" which IIRC is the PLURAL of "inch"...meaning more than one

Besides, I never wrote it..it was bad, a royal PITA, but as you say, only an idiot (or a Scandinavian) would try driving fast in those conditions.
As for "many years from now"...I reckon it will be less than 5 Any case, it doesn't matter if anybody has ever heard of the award or not, the feeling that you have been voted as "Teh L337" by your peers is satisfactory in any industry. (It also means that because we are the best we can use this in pay negotiations, and so get paid better )
congrats on winning, I'm guessing you only do the Airline routes....No chance of changing to route 15 so you can take me up to school then?
Quote from Bladerunner :er...that article specified "inches" which IIRC is the PLURAL of "inch"...meaning more than one

Besides, I never wrote it..it was bad, a royal PITA, but as you say, only an idiot (or a Scandinavian) would try driving fast in those conditions.
As for "many years from now"...I reckon it will be less than 5 Any case, it doesn't matter if anybody has ever heard of the award or not, the feeling that you have been voted as "Teh L337" by your peers is satisfactory in any industry. (It also means that because we are the best we can use this in pay negotiations, and so get paid better )

Either way, it is a light dusting of snow, which anyone with sense would know to back off the noise maker. Job done.

I gathered you didn't write it as you're a bus driver, which means you're Conservative.

Wow, just think, soon you're be able to get your own bus pass and join all those silver surfers in hogging all of the rush hour spaces making people's lives a pain in the arse as they are forced to drive to work. >: (

I suppose there are some bragging rights, but a lot of bus drivers round here use the practise of "might is right" which just pisses everyone off, so really it is - in the words of Clarkson - like saying I have syphilis, the best of the STDs. You're the best of a bad bunch.

We did it AGAIN!!!
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG