The online racing simulator
xfg wing
(107 posts, started )
ahh shite I'm laughing sorry friend, just having a good evening
Don't make fun of the person; he has the guts to go on a public forum of a language that he had to go out of his way to learn. At least he tries
Not sure how to fix problem though, sorry.
can you explaine in your language?
nope, translator.
Wing? I am as confused as everyone is. The can't slow down computers.

Psst, was the car with the big wing a XFR?
Quote from marakol :wen i go my compter jumps and not good to driv out of.
how can i fix it?

thanks for the new sig, mate.
I urge you to get an English-Azerbaijan dictionary, so we can understand what you say.
my frend ardzjey can spek good english he cum from family with to many moneys.so he is smart he can mayb spek english if my not good
Moneyz buy redbull that gives me wings without slowing mah comp down, and my mum says that I can win with my redbull's wings because david coulthard knows how to fly and doesnt jump around with his wings of redbull, kthxbai.

Just joking.
#37 - Gunn
FFS give the guy a break.

Marakol, does the game lag when playing single player (not online)? Or does it only lag when playing online?
Quote from marakol :my frend cum from family with to many moneys.so he is smart

about the problem: my guess is marakol´s family has a 56k-modem or ISDN internet connection, so racing might slow down the internet on mum´s computer.

marakol: write your problem in your language (is it aserbaijan something?), and someone on the internet will see and translate to english. internet is full of rich people.

(sry about the last sentence, couldn´t resist. it´s like the "sexual harassment" episode from "the office" season 2 - the that´s-what-she-said-episode)
His problem is on LAN, not online, so it's more likely that his computer is just too old to run the game without graphic lag. This is my guess.

If that's true then all you can do is turn down every setting that has a slider.
yea give the guy a break, the fact that he comes from a non English speaking country and types this well impresses me.

I also think he is trying to explain bad frames per second or even lag while racing.
lower all the graphics in LFS try to customize some settings in ur graphics card or processor settings that should make u get a few more FPS
i hav no many money and buyed a compter from market.
it no jump offline but onlin it jump so many it hard to win
ok then i think your problem is you have bad internet becuase if your game does not lag offline then its not the FPS it must be the internet you have is slow.
Maybe he is trying to tell us that he want to make the computer(AI) slower so he can wing.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Maybe he is trying to tell us that he want to make the computer(AI) slower so he can wing.

:banghead:
So mum speak online drag slow computer and then jump(lag). I guess that mum you no games computer.

There language seems like a bit turkish.

Beni anliyorsan istersen yeniden anlat kendi dilinden seni deli.

If you understand me could you please tell it again with your own language you crazy.
haha best thread eva so many lines to choose that would go perfectly into mine sig

but yeah, try using online translator, they arent good but i think better than your own attempts.
Quote from DevilDare :haha best thread eva so many lines to choose that would go perfectly into mine sig

but yeah, try using online translator, they arent good but i think better than your own attempts.

Hey, atleast he's trying!
Um...

Quote :
gæræk æfzæl [INTERNET] aidiyyæt

Firstly, the English to Azerbaijani dictionary didn't have the word internet, and secondly, the above probably makes no sense to him at all. Although it's supposed to read "Need better internet connection"

ktnxbai

xfg wing
(107 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG