The online racing simulator
xfg wing
(107 posts, started )
Quote from V3NOMOUS :I'm not sure if he will be able to understand. but here goes.

Have you tried checking that you might have a virus scanner running during your Drag races. Is there anything running in the background that might slow your PC down?.

Try running in safe mode? It might help the Jumpyness

In safe mode, only 640x480x16 driver is loaded, and it doesn't supports 3D-acceleration!
Quote from Bose321 :Troll's have something to do with anything, they are everywhere, like the polish guys in our country

Quote from G!NhO :yeah

THAAT WAOS RAAISISST!

Oh you can only imagine how it is in country full of these trolls...

OT: marakol must be impressed by wisdomnes of this forum&members, because he didn't just ask on Azerbeijans PC forums?
Quote from pasibrzuch :THAAT WAOS RAAISISST!

OT: marakol must be impressed by wisdomnes of this forum&members, because he didn't just ask on Azerbeijans PC forums?

sorrey
Why the hell do you guys/girls have to be so scarcastic?

Stop taking the piss out of a guy you can obviously see doesn't speak very good english. It might be funny, but get over it. I'd like to see how you would like it if you went to a forum which spoke a different language and you attempted to say something in their language and failed misserably using incorrect words, then you get totally ripped, how would you like it?

Nice way to spam to get your post count up, way to go in life

If you aint got anything good to say, just don't say it.

"i like to hav i wing on xfg to make it drag but my mum say it make compter bad ans slow. why this does happen??"

I think what he is trying to say is "I'd like to have a wing installed on the XFG to give it more downforce, but my mate told me it would make it run slower/the computer's performance to run slower. Could you explain why this happens?" The answer would be more downforce with a wing = more grip but slower power and less downforce = less grip and more power. There is already a wing on the XFG, maybe wants a bigger wing/get rid of it.

Go ahead and try to rip into me the rest of you, be proud of yourselves of what a great community it is here -.-
Quote from pasibrzuch :THAAT WAOS RAAISISST!

lol, sorry.
Quote from lowrider181 :Why the hell do you guys/girls have to be so scarcastic?

Stop taking the piss out of a guy you can obviously see doesn't speak very good english. It might be funny, but get over it. I'd like to see how you would like it if you went to a forum which spoke a different language and you attempted to say something in their language and failed misserably using incorrect words, then you get totally ripped, how would you like it?

Nice way to spam to get your post count up, way to go in life

If you aint got anything good to say, just don't say it.

"i like to hav i wing on xfg to make it drag but my mum say it make compter bad ans slow. why this does happen??"

I think what he is trying to say is "I'd like to have a wing installed on the XFG to give it more downforce, but my mate told me it would make it run slower/the computer's performance to run slower. Could you explain why this happens?" The answer would be more downforce with a wing = more grip but slower power and less downforce = less grip and more power. There is already a wing on the XFG, maybe wants a bigger wing/get rid of it.

Go ahead and try to rip into me the rest of you, be proud of yourselves of what a great community it is here -.-

the problems been solved i think and he meant "win" not "wing" as he explained earlyer in the topic

But i have to agree with you about people ripping him for not speaking proper english.

You know what matters??
What matters is the fact that he tried his best and he is aware if his mistakes, so guys stop shit and deal with it.
Agree with above post. You guys should really leave this guy alone as he hasnt done anything to you. He tried his best to ask his question and he got his answer so let him be. I think it would only be proper for a moderator to give some of these people a nice long break so they can think about the way they treat other people.

xfg wing
(107 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG