The online racing simulator
Random Facts Thread
(581 posts, started )
when you are a baby, drinking mothers milk isntead of the substitude you can buy from stores makes you smarter
I guess i never saw tit....
a=b
a^2=AB
a^2-b^2=AB-B^2
(A+B)(A-B)=AB-B^2
(A+B)(A-B)=B(A-B)
A+B=B
A=B so B+B=B
2B=B
2=1

whats wrong with it? devision by 0
Quote from anbiddulph :a=b
a^2=AB
a^2-b^2=AB-B^2
(A+B)(A-B)=AB-B^2
(A+B)(A-B)=B(A-B)
A+B=B
A=B so B+B=B
2B=B
2=1

whats wrong with it? devision by 0

ffffffu-

I was just about to seem all smart and Mathsy 'till I quoted it and you'd already posted the answer.
  • Wikipedia has lists of people, listed by nationality, by ethnicity, by location or by language.
Pizza wasn't invented in Italy.
Quote from 5haz :Pizza wasn't invented in Italy.

Pizza from Mauro in Manerba, Lake Garda, Italy is the best.
Quote from 5haz :Pizza wasn't invented in Italy.

really? I thought it was just a sort of poor people meal: some leftover bread dough, some mashed tomatos and then everything else onto it that would otherwise go off.
  • But did you know that the Hamburger was invented in Germany? Afaik in the 18th century a snack bar owner in the big Hamburg harbour was fed up with seamen never bringing back the plates after eating. So he started handing out his steaks in a bap(?), and people loved it. Its a quiet similar story to the way the sandwich was invented.
Štefan Banič from Slovakia invented the first actively used parachute, patenting it in 1913
The Earth isn't a perfect sphere, it's slightly flattened at the poles.
Quote from Migz :Im not sure if this one has been said before but

Diet coke is aimed at women.
The majority of people who drink diet coke alot cant go back to drinking normal coke.

Because of the two above facts Coca Cola company made a new diet coke aimed at men *cue Coke Zero*

Coca Cola is the only product out of a long list of products to survive the removal of cocaine from its ingredients list. (they replaced it with caffeine).
Coca Cola hasn't had it totally removed, though, the US Coca Cola bottling plant is the only place in the US with a license to import the leaves used in the production of Coke...
Quote from ACCAkut :really? I thought it was just a sort of poor people meal: some leftover bread dough, some mashed tomatos and then everything else onto it that would otherwise go off.
  • But did you know that the Hamburger was invented in Germany? Afaik in the 18th century a snack bar owner in the big Hamburg harbour was fed up with seamen never bringing back the plates after eating. So he started handing out his steaks in a bap(?), and people loved it. Its a quiet similar story to the way the sandwich was invented.

Well they had something called a 'tomato pie' in Italy, which was similar to pizza, but the actual proper pizza was invented by Italian Americans, since then its become ascociated with Italy.

And the name 'Hamburger' kind of gives away the German connection, when I was little I did wonder why it was called a Hamburger and had no ham in it.
Quote from The Very End :They say that you actually is blinded for 0.1 seconds when you reach orgasm Again, that's what they say, I have no idea.

blinking?
I have no idea, but was something as interferance or something.. so actually you are blinded for a micro amount of time if I understood it right.
Quote from gezmoor :The Earth isn't a perfect sphere, it's slightly flattened at the poles.

It's also got a lot of pesky mountains, hills, valleys, canyons, lakes, lochs etc.
Quote from amp88 :It's also got a lot of pesky mountains, hills, valleys, canyons, lakes, lochs etc.

You must be living on a different planet then.. it's all perfectly flat around here
Quote from Jakg :Coca Cola hasn't had it totally removed, though, the US Coca Cola bottling plant is the only place in the US with a license to import the leaves used in the production of Coke...

The coca leaves are used because the formula has always had coca leaves extract in it. Originally this extract would have also contained Cocaine, (presumably the reason the extract was created in the first place). Today there is no cocaine in Coca-Cola, and hasn't been any since cocaine was made illegal in the states. However, in order to preserve the "flavour" of Coca-Cola the company continues to use a non narcotic extract of the Coca leaf.

Also, Coca-Cola themselves do not process the coca leaves. The processing is done by a chemical company which then sells the coca leaf extract to Coca-Cola.

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/07 ... ola-obtains-its-coca.html
Quote from gezmoor :You must be living on a different planet then.. it's all perfectly flat around here

Random fact: Perfect spheres have no flat surfaces
Quote from amp88 :Random fact: Perfect spheres have no flat surfaces

Random fact:
Quote from gezmoor :The Earth isn't a perfect sphere, it's slightly flattened at the poles.

Indeed
Transformers: revenge of the fallen is a good movie full of action, and the lack of complicated caracters and all the other shit that people moan about makes it even better.
till 1903, coca cola still had cocaine in it. and it was legal
Racing in UF1 is pretty damn fun.

Random Facts Thread
(581 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG