The online racing simulator
Random Facts Thread
(581 posts, started )
It depends how much your 'p's sound like your 't's. In my case, they don't at all.
Quote from J@tko :It depends how much your 'p's sound like your 't's. In my case, they don't at all.

hmmm... I guess you and G!hno have a point. Ok, they don't rhyme. Unless it's burple.
Silver - Salver
Orange - Lozenge, Sporange

None of them are perfect rhymes, but they are rhymes.
During sleep, some muscles in the human body contract to alter the body's position. This occurs to stop crushing of vital organs.

(I have been reading a rather interesting 'human body' book)
Cows can go up stairs, but not down them
Quote from niall09 :Cows can go up stairs, but not down them

They can go down stairs, they just can't walk down them.

You use more muscles smiling than you do when frowning, something I need to point out everytime some twat tells me to cheer up when I am perfectly happy.
Quote :I need to point out everytime some twat tells me to cheer up when I am perfectly happy.

i really hate that...

The 'body clock' is actually a part of the brain known as the suprachiastic nucleus and it doesn't rely on light or warmth to figure out a 24-hour pattern.
You use more calories eating a stick of Celery than there is in the Celery.

and

The person who played Bugs Bunny never even liked Carrots.

God i do love my pot noodles giving me these facts
Purple > Slurple?

to me slurple is a word
Purple > Quadropilurple

For me its a word ;p
Purple > Turple (Turbo + Purple!)

For me it's a word... now.

Now try finding something that rhymes with Orange!
Orange > Ignorange

It's and Orange that ignores you.
in toribasha when a replay is on, press e and you can edit it

~70 years ago Pledge of Allegiance was bit different in United States of America.
Attached images
Pledge_salue.jpg
in the song macho man by YMCA - in the chorus it sounds like he's saying " touch my ass " instead of mustache... dont ask me how i know this.
Another random fact: The band is actually called "Village People", and YMCA was just asong from them
Quote from theirishnoob :in the song macho man by YMCA - in the chorus it sounds like he's saying " touch my ass " instead of mustache... dont ask me how i know this.

Quote from ColeusRattus :Another random fact: The band is actually called "Village People", and YMCA was just asong from them

ouch
Im not sure if this one has been said before but

Diet coke is aimed at women.
The majority of people who drink diet coke alot cant go back to drinking normal coke.

Because of the two above facts Coca Cola company made a new diet coke aimed at men *cue Coke Zero*
Quote from Migz :Im not sure if this one has been said before but

Diet coke is aimed at women.
The majority of people who drink diet coke alot cant go back to drinking normal coke.

Because of the two above facts Coca Cola company made a new diet coke aimed at men *cue Coke Zero*

they sold it for mens by adding it as...
zero zero seven. or atleast it was that when i last bought it
edit:yea...
:bump:
  • A Toro Rosso car has never finished a race in Barcelona
  • No FIA Formula 3000 champion has ever won the F1 championship. They only have 9 victories in total and 7 of them belong to JP Montoya.
  • If Buttocs wins the wc this year, it will be the second consecutive time the title has been won with car #22.

• The Union Jack is not symmetrical, and can be inadvertandly hanged upside down.
  • According to Statistics Finland (Finnish: Tilastokeskus, Swedish: Statistikcentralen) one person in Finland is a native Esperanto and two are native Ido speakers.
  • 'Weasel' is often translated in Finnish wrongly as a "näätä" (Mustelidae) even though the word means a "kärppä" and the official dictionary translation is "lumikko" (Mustela nivalis)
there are more molecules in a glass of water than grains of sand in the entire world.

may have already been done but don't have enough time to check through.
Quote from oli17 :
there are more molecules in a glass of water than grains of sand in the entire world.

Always thought it was "There are more atoms in a glass of water, than there are glasses of water in the whole world." But either way, that is one BIG number.
Quote from oli17 :

may have already been done but don't have enough time to check through.

How big is the glass of water?
drinkable size i guess!
rhethorical question i guess!

Random Facts Thread
(581 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG