The online racing simulator
Halloween
(32 posts, started )
Halloween
Do you trick or trick, party, or just race in LFS with a halloween themed skin?
I put authors of aimless forum posts into my couldron and curse them, make voodoo dolls of their likeness and torment them eternally by hanging the dolls outside in the wind next to barbed wire. Then I have a nice cup of tea and crumpets.
#3 - Bean0
I try and ignore the hordes of beggars and am ready to give chase and issue a kicking should they touch my car.
I just get the hose pipe next to the door and spray the little buggers that don't have parents with them. :evil:
I realise it was halloween a couple of days after it occurs.
When's helloween again?
No, really.

And anyway, I don't care about it.
I hear of it every year, but I have no idea whatsoever when it is tbh.

I'll do a normal day then. (when?)
#8 - JJ72
Halloween is great, it's a day when ugly people can stop wearing makeup, and still look relatively okay.
I hate halloween, why? Because if you don't have candy to give to the kids they throw eggs and make shit outside your house. It's not like I don't want to give them, but I just seem to forget and don't have candy, and each year it looks like a nuke has landed in backyard, since the kids finds it fair to destroy it since they did not get candy.
TVE, just go upstairs, keep the lights out and do NOT answer the door. Brucie bonus if you can remove any cars from your drive.

The little shits will think you are out.

(Or you can just spend the evening down the pub or any location that isn't home).
Isnt that like hiding in your own home?

I have no problem with kids trick or treating, but in recent years some of the kids have been rather large, and somewhat greedy. Last year I was at my sisters and one 'kid' decided to have decorations from the basket!

This year I think i'll say trick to anyone over 4ft. I might answer the door with my sword too.
Quote from duke_toaster :TVE, just go upstairs, keep the lights out and do NOT answer the door. Brucie bonus if you can remove any cars from your drive.

The little shits will think you are out.

(Or you can just spend the evening down the pub or any location that isn't home).

That actually is a good idea, maybe I just should get shitfaced instead Problem will be when I come home, and if those anying kids anoy me..well then I don't know if I can behave myself and just beat the living shit out of them
Paaartay!!!
Only people who celebrate Halloween around here are wankers who saw about it in the Hollywood movies and think it´s cool to copy everything Americans do. Thankfully there´s not many of them. Halloween is not a holiday in Estonia.

Although we do have similar holidays. They´re called Mardipäev and Kadripäev. I´m not quite sure when they are though.
I'm going to a party
I can either stay home and play LFS (or similar), or go trick or treating with 7 year olds. Or I can go to one of the discos that'll be on at the time, and quite possibly be stabbed. What's more fun than a Halloween "knife through the stomach" costume that lasts all year round?
Halloween = meh
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Do you trick or trick, party, or just race in LFS with a halloween themed skin?

I usually go to work dressed up as some sort of evil.... Me for example.... come to think I haven't dressed in anything other than that for halloween.... apart from that time I dressed up as Hitler and was shouting in German, but that was from severe brain damage I had while trying to stop a train using my brainpower... that is also the reason I'm so intelligent
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Do you trick or trick, party, or just race in LFS with a halloween themed skin?

Do neither. Some people have to work.
But on the serious note, when is it?
Quote from Kalev EST :Only people who celebrate Halloween around here are wankers who saw about it in the Hollywood movies and think it´s cool to copy everything Americans do. Thankfully there´s not many of them. Halloween is not a holiday in Estonia.

It's the same here. Although we do have a similar holiday: Sint Maarten, or in local dialect; Sonte Mart'n.

Last year, some kids came to my house at halloween to ask for sweets. I said "No, we only celebrate St. Maarten. GTFO." Bloody kids, what were they thinking
Quote from Kalev EST :Only people who celebrate Halloween around here are wankers who saw about it in the Hollywood movies and think it´s cool to copy everything Americans do. Thankfully there´s not many of them. Halloween is not a holiday in Estonia.

Although we do have similar holidays. They´re called Mardipäev and Kadripäev. I´m not quite sure when they are though.

It used to be the case round here, but then just like Prom too many kids watched American crap and now they are all at it.

Halloween
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG