FnF meets lfs
(32 posts, started )
FnF meets lfs
naizzzzz i like it
Haha nice i like it.
wow, very nice.
Very well done.
LMAO, that is a classic.
When i saw this topic, i was like: ''Ahh, not again, someone is playing wrong game''
About that video, very good job, and very good idea
edit: I like Smurfens video more than that video which was posted by hadesko.
lol, sorry, didn't saw it
u know, i just click on link and...
anyway, nice movie, i like it
Pretty nice.
No offence...really, but HOW ABOUT A DIFFERENT SCENE FROM THAT MOVIE? Or is it this particular 1 minute in a decent movie that deserves to be reconstructed over and over again? I just don't get it people
Quote from squidhead :No offence...really, but HOW ABOUT A DIFFERENT SCENE FROM THAT MOVIE? Or is it this particular 1 minute in a decent movie that deserves to be reconstructed over and over again? I just don't get it people

yeah. really, all the credit should actually go to the people behind the movie i just did basically the same. Either way, i enjoy it
Quote from Smurfen :Either way, i enjoy it

Remake the last drag (tweak XRT vs FZR) or the Supra vs Ferrari 355 spider (FZR vs RAC) or ... pretty much the whole racing of the race wars... what's wrong with those scenes? Just because they're multiplayer can't be the reason since we have AI that actually CAN go straight when you need it to, and stand offs can be done via Pause
Nicely done!
Well done
#17 - JEP
Cool vid, posted in LFSIL.
btw, what is the name of the song at the end of the video?
Quote from squidhead :Remake the last drag (tweak XRT vs FZR) or the Supra vs Ferrari 355 spider (FZR vs RAC) or ... pretty much the whole racing of the race wars... what's wrong with those scenes? Just because they're multiplayer can't be the reason since we have AI that actually CAN go straight when you need it to, and stand offs can be done via Pause

Or you could just do the 4 car drag for way more action and editing.
hahaha.... nice one
Quote from squidhead :No offence...really, but HOW ABOUT A DIFFERENT SCENE FROM THAT MOVIE? Or is it this particular 1 minute in a decent movie that deserves to be reconstructed over and over again? I just don't get it people

gimmie a night mod and i'll try and do the one in the streets his first race
Wow, cool vid. Gameplay fits in nicely with real life.
Awesome!
If you count the gear changes, it has seven gears o_O.
But it now has knackered syncro rings and needs an engine rebuild. Or get a fresher 1.0 litre engine from the scrapyard
#25 - neRu
Quote from tristancliffe :But it now has knackered syncro rings and needs an engine rebuild. Or get a fresher 1.0 litre engine from the scrapyard

Nicely done - fits spot on, and I enjoyed it

FnF meets lfs
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG