The online racing simulator
Quote from Mike Bingo :sorry I hit you during the safety car period in race 1, the safety car wasn't going quick enough.

I would have gone quicker, but I was waiting for the whole field to bunch up... by which time the SC period was nearly over

Quote from dekojester :Joeseph

And will you stop spelling my name like that :rolleyes:
I have just a question deko : Why can't we pit during seafty car periods? That ruins my first race last night...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I have just a question deko : Why can't we pit during seafty car periods? That ruins my first race last night...

I was wondering about that myself - since after the second crash my car wasn't in the best shape either. But apparently the pits only open the moment the safety car goes off track so I decided to stay on track because the handling seemed to be good enough to get to the finish.
#30 - CSF
Dissapointed to miss out on pole, then in both races the Safety car meant my tyres cooled too far down. I guess I should have gone with R1's. Live and Learn.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :[OT] What are the flags? Mine's down as throttle for some reason [/OT]

Throttle help or something?

Not sure.

BTW guys, thanks for the good turn out, had some good racing.

@ Hypothraxer - it doesnt matter whether the crash was your fault or not - your car was silver and therefore you automatically receive a 25 second penalty...
Quote from J@tko :

@ Hypothraxer - it doesnt matter whether the crash was your fault or not - your car was silver and therefore you automatically receive a 25 second penalty...

That is a white to black gradient - I don't see no silver!
I'm not using any aids, that's why I was wondering. Full manual G25
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I'm not using any aids, that's why I was wondering. Full manual G25

Hmmm. I'll look in LFS options later.

As you can see, I have flagged 'clutch' (my auto clutch) and 'custom view' (which means I use a cutom view :P)
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I have just a question deko : Why can't we pit during seafty car periods? That ruins my first race last night...

IIRC the race control system only monitors the pit exit...
The Race 1, Lap 3 incident (approx 4:15.00 into replay) involving cars 177, 08, 47, 33, and 43 has been determined to be a racing incident.

d
The following incidents are all still pending investigation:

The Lap 1, Race 2 incident involving cars 111 and 50.

The Lap 1, Race 2 incident involving cars 117, 69, 88, 82, 86, 141, 96, 86, and 08.

All car skins will be inspected for compliance with number placement.

All qualifying efforts will be inspected for proper telepitting procedure obeyance.

All cars requiring ballast will have their Qualifying, and Races reviewed to ensure proper ballasting.

d
9 cars involved in 1 crash O_O! Ouch! lol.
Quote from dekojester :The Race 1, Lap 3 incident (approx 4:15.00 into replay) involving cars 177, 08, 47, 33, and 43 has been determined to be a racing incident.

d

Glad about that. I'd still like to apologize (once again) to Joe, Yann, Jack and Mike for that accident.
Quote from Hypothraxer :Glad about that. I'd still like to apologize (once again) to Joe, Yann, Jack and Mike for that accident.

Don't worry, for me it's just a lag incident
#42 - CSF
Would be surprised if anyone apart from 69 got punished for that fail.
Quote from dekojester :The Race 1, Lap 3 incident (approx 4:15.00 into replay) involving cars 177, 08, 47, 33, and 43 has been determined to be a racing incident.

d

Agreed.

Good decision there

Quote from evilpimp :9 cars involved in 1 crash O_O! Ouch! lol.

Well, 9 people got hit in that - I (08) nearly got through
Quote from J@tko :Agreed.

Good decision there

Well, 9 people got hit in that - I (08) nearly got through

I got thru!!! thanks guys
#45 - CSF
I really don't know how we got through that... was pretty nuts! Got some damage though.
Quote from dekojester :The following incidents are all still pending investigation:

The Lap 1, Race 2 incident involving cars 111 and 50.

d

I am Scott Moore BTW ndriving #50

I think I overtook under the yellow flag going down that straight so I eased of a bit before the next corner to let him back through then I got hit up the back end and spun round, dont no who it was.

As for my incident with Boothy I was strugling with the damage that occured a the incednt on that lap before and over cooked it with the damage Iw as carrying on the throotle. Sorry Boothy. Would never intentionally take someone out.

But seems I got stuck in shall we say for a deabut race.
Quote from CSF :Would be surprised if anyone apart from 69 got punished for that fail.

I'll take what ever I've got coming, it was all my fault.,

I was able to continue but was p*ssed off with myself for the epic fail so I just shut the engine off instead.
The following drivers are hereby required to email the high-res skin they used in Round 4 (all of them, if more than one worn) Qualifying, Race 1, and Race 1 to the race director at jpalmerjp (at) gmail.com

#47 J.Keaveney
#88 C.Ford
#96 P.Jelinek
#111 T.Oliver
#888 A.Shearer
#07 R.Fenlon
#50 S.Moore
#82 S.Mathei
#08 J.Atkinson

These drivers are required to send their skins by 2100 UTC on Tuesday, 16 September 2008.

d
That was ok, but was left feeling like I wanted another race after both had been ruined. Race 1 #888 and I were running side by side on Lap 1 before we touched wheels, thought he moved across into me but there you go. I catch up with the pack and am then involved in the big crash. I arrived at 140mphand tried to get through but didn't manage -I thought I'd have as much chance of avoiding it as trying to brake hard and go to one side. Hey, that's the risk you take!

Race 2 was better as I took advantage of the hairpin pile-up. However I would like to say to #8 Jack and others for future races - don't reverse back onto the racing line when cars are still taking the corner!!!!111!!1 :| It's lucky you weren't collected again.

Later, running with #111 who was slow from the first turn and I was right up his arse, I pulled out to overtake but it seemed like he wasn't going to give me much room at the fast chicane, so I went too far onto the kerbs and lost it into him. After that it seems Scott hit me having spun, a n00b mistake but I'll let him off.

Not bad for a first time, sad I didn't get to show the pace I had, ~ 1m 50s practicing in race trim.

However, I have to say I thought my skin was one of the best there!
Quote from dekojester :The following drivers are hereby required to email the high-res skin they used in Round 4 ....
#96 P.Jelinek

My skin sended now.

Petr CGY

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG