The online racing simulator
If you don't treat the "corner" as a corner then I agree. However if it is a corner then Car 111 might have anticipated the turn in and should've given the right of the line to Car 50 - or do I see it wrong?

Although looking at it again I have to agree that car 50 should've seen that car 111 was almost gone from the mirrors indicating that he had gained enough distance to be next to him.
I'm glad I don't have to make these decisions - heh.
Quote from Hypothraxer :If you don't treat the "corner" as a corner then I agree. However if it is a corner then Car 111 might have anticipated the turn in and should've given the right of the line to Car 50 - or do I see it wrong?

Although looking at it again I have to agree that car 50 should've seen that car 111 was almost gone from the mirrors indicating that he had gained enough distance to be next to him.
I'm glad I don't have to make these decisions - heh.

That rule is there for when, for example, at the next corner a car turns into a car on the inside.

The (unofficial) rule is that if the corner is such that a car on the inside has no advantage over one on the outside (such as that corner [yeah, ok the car on the inside has a slight advantage, but barely, especially as the next corner is a left]), then it is not classified as a 'corner' under this rule.

If I was driving the #111 I'd have expected the #50 to leave me room, as I was in the slipstream for some time, and he would know that I'm near him.

And I agree about your last comment!!!
Fsking classwork !

And fsking meetings !

I'll post points and such tommorow afternoon - when I can take a breath !

d

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG