The online racing simulator
Windows Vista Inspirat
(12 posts, started )
Windows Vista Inspirat
Hi Guys i need some help!
i loadet this windows vista inspirat thingy (thangs to ginho for the tip) and i use the RocketDock

i wanted my screen clean so i threw all my things on the desk in this rocketdock..and deleted the files on the desk after they where in the dock..

the problem is now i can´t open some files because it doesn´t know with which programm is has to open the file?!

is there a way to get the original files back which WORK?

maybe de-install thw windows vista inspirat ?
any help please?

basti
Screw you G!NhO ! Yes, try to uninstall that crap...
i´ll try but maybe ginho can tell me how to get files from Dock back to the desktop?
I've never heard of this thing before, but it sounds to me like a desktop, on your desktop? If that's the case, you may have made a shortcut to the shortcuts that you deleted.

Did you empty your recycle bin?
or just create new shortcuts to the programs/locations that do not work anymore.

if it still does not solve your problem, system restore almost always does.
1. Right-click Show desktop icons.

2. Go to C:\Users\Yourname then desktops copy everything and paste it on your desktop if you have vista.

XP, search from document into your original Desktop icons and copy it on the desktop.

Just a tip, because I didnt clearly understand what you were talking about
Quote from MAGGOT :I've never heard of this thing before, but it sounds to me like a desktop, on your desktop? If that's the case, you may have made a shortcut to the shortcuts that you deleted.

Did you empty your recycle bin?

you´re right.
and yes i deleted the recycle bin -.-
i searched for the old file but it seems completely deleted
Do a system restore? if you can, best way to go
Quote from BastianB :you´re right.
and yes i deleted the recycle bin -.-
i searched for the old file but it seems completely deleted

Ah, well if you've emptied the recycle bin than the files are gone. A system restore could bring them back, or you just try to make new shortcuts instead. I'd just make new shortcuts, but I know where all my programs are installed to.
i de-installed the programm, but they file is gone.
there where just some render pics from me and teamskin stuff.

too bad i don´t store the files on my comp

but anyway thanks for the help
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Screw you G!NhO ! Yes, try to uninstall that crap...

lol

i dont know what to do, but when you move files from your rocket dock to your desktop they will be deleted
Quote from G!NhO : lol

i dont know what to do, but when you move files from your rocket dock to your desktop they will be deleted

You peept his life now, lol

Windows Vista Inspirat
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG