The online racing simulator
Ja enrico zou je dat voor ons kunnen uitzoeke?

Oh and BTW guys lest speak english for becky becaus,
she would also like to come

This is do to the fact she cant realy speak any dutch that it would be good enough to understand what the hell we are saying
um yah, I'm slowly learning but mostly I only hear Dutch when I'm being sworn at so my vocabulary is limited to that of a 16 year old!

I am hoping to be in Netherlands between Sinterklaas and Xmas, but definately won't have money then, I don't know how you guys can afford 2 Xmas' in the same month! But if it's next year I'm definitely interested.
Please guys keep it in english if it's possible! There may be others including me interested that are going to be discouraged by that!
Quote from Becky Rose :um yah, I'm slowly learning but mostly I only hear Dutch when I'm being sworn at so my vocabulary is limited to that of a 16 year old!

I am hoping to be in Netherlands between Sinterklaas and Xmas, but definately won't have money then, I don't know how you guys can afford 2 Xmas' in the same month! But if it's next year I'm definitely interested.

Actualy my family cant afford that
But let's keep the english guys
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Actualy my family cant afford that
But let's keep the english guys

We only do Xmas
Depending upon dates and my finances I could be interested. Although somebody needs to take hold and at least agree on the track and act as event organiser.
Quote from Bob Smith :Depending upon dates and my finances I could be interested. Although somebody needs to take hold and at least agree on the track and act as event organiser.

Indeed that is treu who wants to take that job if nobuddy wants it wil be me
and im kind off new to event orginising
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Indeed that is treu who wants to take that job if nobuddy wants it wil be me
and im kind off new to event orginising

So basically, what the event organiser has to do is:
  • Finding a place to stay for people from abroad.
  • Arranging a date and time for karting, all for a good price.
  • Finding a pub or something for post-race fun
  • ??
I wouldn't mind having to do this.
Quote from hrtburnout :So basically, what the event organiser has to do is:
  • Finding a place to stay for people from abroad.
  • Arranging a date and time for karting, all for a good price.
  • Finding a pub or something for post-race fun
  • ??
I wouldn't mind having to do this.

Then the job can be done by you if evryone agrees

and wil victor come to our meet lest hope i want to have nice post race chat with him
sure, but only if Erik accepts that whenever I look at his username I think "Hormone Replacement Therapy Burnout" and chuckle to myself.
Becky you need to promis us on thing if somebuddy

Go's perv on you dont do this
OUCH!!

Kill the guy not all of us

But who agrees on that erik can do it and we trust him
Quote from Becky Rose :sure, but only if Erik accepts that whenever I look at his username I think "Hormone Replacement Therapy Burnout" and chuckle to myself.

Back in the old demo days (:tilt I was a member of Holland racing team, with the nickname 'Burnout', which explains everything

You can help me get a new licence if you want .

And Chris, no anime in this thread please
i might be able to come
Okay, so far the interested people are:
  • Chrisuu01
  • Becky Rose
  • hrtburnout
  • Bob Smith
  • Paranoid Android
  • henrico-20-
  • BlakjeKaas
  • XRRoy
  • Math1js
  • Thommm
  • Darkone55
  • Rockclan
  • Osco
  • Scrabby
  • Takumi_lfs
  • NL_RevZ
  • Hotmail
  • Traxxion
  • DriftKing_Sidewayzzz

And I'm not sure of Bose321
Quote :Becky you need to promis us on thing if somebuddy

I'm not following you, if I am caught wearing a nurse outfit and lots of guys shoot me i'm to promise to keeeeel them all? Only way i'd be wearing a nurse outfit is back in Haarlem, and there wont be no guns involved. (And if i'm honest, it's way too small for me to wear - but I dont mind :P )
Quote from Becky Rose :I'm not following you, if I am caught wearing a nurse outfit and lots of guys shoot me i'm to promise to keeeeel them all? Only way i'd be wearing a nurse outfit is back in Haarlem, and there wont be no guns involved. (And if i'm honest, it's way too small for me to wear - but I dont mind :P )

Lol was just a joke but lets get back to the subject now
I'm Also intersested, Put me down on the list. School is my big down moment so.

Who know's.
And not forget we need a photo guy to take whel ehm photos
Quote from rockclan :http://www.kartbaan.com/index.php?page=kartbaan&sub=2

Kartbaan Driebergen....

De oudste kartbaan van Nederland....

Best goedkoop, best leuke baan, PRECIES in het midden van nederland, en voor groepen af te huren van een uur tot halve dag tot hele dag

Ik woon hier niet zo ver vandaan
Hele leuke baan, ik rijd daar al sinds één dag voor ik vier werd! (voor de mensen die het niet geloven, de foto van vlak voor ik wegreed staat op m'n bureau, kan zo scannen lol)

'T is daar zo dat hoe meer mensen er komen, hoe relatief goedkoper het wordt, dus dat is niet zo'n probleem denk ik

------------
ENGLISH:

I don't live far from there
A very nice track, lots of fun, been driving there myself since the day before my 4th birthday! (don't believe it? i've got a photo on my desk, i'll scan it if needed lol)

At that track, if more people come (or even rent down the track for 1/2 day), it will be relatively cheaper, so that's not a problem i'd say
Quote from NL_RevZ :
ENGLISH:

I don't live far from there
A very nice track, lots of fun, been driving there myself since the day before my 4th birthday! (don't believe it? i've got a photo on my desk, i'll scan it if needed lol)

At that track, if more people come (or even rent down the track for 1/2 day), it will be relatively cheaper, so that's not a problem i'd say

Could you be so nice to bring them a visit, and see how much it'd cost for a group of 15 or 20 people for two hours?
Quote from hrtburnout :Could you be so nice to bring them a visit, and see how much it'd cost for a group of 15 or 20 people for two hours?

i'll do that first thing tomorrow!
okey , here we go i am waiting for this now for 6 years,

off course i am there, but plz make it a weekend. and not on a igtc weekend

well my school is starting over 1 day(tomorrow) so i dont know my schedule yet. i life complete in north but i can have the car of my parents. can wait to drive with decent sim racers

i would like to go on a track with fast karts. sick of the slow indoor shit

So please add me on the list

p.s: would like Oldenzaal its easy to drive , A31 germany, oh its fast too

P.S2: maybe we can make a vote about the track
greets,

Reint Jan Hoiting
Driebergen as in near Utrecht as in Lesbian capital of the Netherlands? Sweet... I just gotta find a way to leave the other half at home now!
Quote from Becky Rose :Driebergen as in near Utrecht as in Lesbian capital of the Netherlands? Sweet... I just gotta find a way to leave the other half at home now!

Yep, that Driebergen LOL
Whel need to se wicth track so we can se if some guy need to take a train and maybe even busses(me hates busses)

But if some guy have other guys their homes in their routes maybe,
some guy can pick up guy who cannot drive a car yet?

But is it me ore do those karts on the piture look realy slow?
lets just hope we get the 200cc karts

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG