The online racing simulator
Hmmmkay. Or just do one long race
I agree we should go to the racing circuit in Driebergen because it's in the center of the Netherlands, which is better for most of the people so that they don't have to travel that far, and it's just a nice track ^^
We still will need to figure out about the prices and all. So we'll see how things go. Any people got more idea's about the race itself ? like how we are going to do, how many laps, how much practice or qualifying ?
And what date is this all going to be ? and what times ? ( if you are going to post this, post it in Dutch time. )
Keep an eye on the topic
Quote from DriftKing_Sidewayzzz :I agree we should go to the racing circuit in Driebergen because it's in the center of the Netherlands, which is better for most of the people so that they don't have to travel that far, and it's just a nice track ^^
We still will need to figure out about the prices and all. So we'll see how things go. Any people got more idea's about the race itself ? like how we are going to do, how many laps, how much practice or qualifying ?
And what date is this all going to be ? and what times ? ( if you are going to post this, post it in Dutch time. )
Keep an eye on the topic

As soon as everyone has voted, we can vote for dates.
Quote from hrtburnout :As soon as everyone has voted, we can vote for dates.

Alright then, let's vote , hehe
We also will need to have some list of who is going to come , and just set a date for when there can no more people join. So when we will look at that date, and there are 25 people signed up, so 25 people will come. because you can't know the prices of the karting when you don't know with how many people you are And i prefer ( i think most of the people will ) that this will be on weekend, or in a vacation or something Because i'm still going to school, so it will be hard for me to come from monday untill friday. But i think most of the people prefer having it that way because of school/work. So I guess that won't be a probem ^^. Cheers.
Quote from DriftKing_Sidewayzzz :We also will need to have some list of who is going to come ,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ posted by me, sorry for that , i didn't noticed that you already made that list on post #39. Is Victor also coming ?
Quote from DriftKing_Sidewayzzz :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ posted by me, sorry for that , i didn't noticed that you already made that list on post #39. Is Victor also coming ?

There's another thread, with a poll. We should close this one. Here!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG