The online racing simulator
Quote from bmwe30m3 :Proof that Estonians pwn, oh and just fur lulz, a screenie(notice the blood):

And notice how it only took 3-4 policeman to get one Estonian down.

They fail to take him down at all, he's brandishing a weapon, in any other country they would totally take him out before he gets chance to hit anyone, but the video makes me laugh alot, especially with the civilian bystander in the red shirt tickling the guys neck with the broom, and then the estonian guy spinning it around like he's jackie chan, and then when he eventually breaks the broom in two and he's like nun chuk styleeee.

Seriously though, that estonian guy is hard as nails, he gets koshed in the knee a good few times and gets maced and he's still standing...

Also on that video, I love the nanchilant throw of the cabbage. XD
Quote from bmwe30m3 :And notice how it only took 3-4 policeman to get one Estonian down.

Actually this Estonian guy have been policeman for a while, he is not another thug from Estonia who went to Finland...
Yes, I know this Rambo...
Quote from TypeRacing :Actually this Estonian guy have been policeman for a while, he is not another thug from Estonia who went to Finland...
Yes, I know this Rambo...

He also requested a lawyer which he was entitled to, and didn't get.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... 7uUnM&feature=related

Watch the video and then look out for this comment, it had me in tears of joy.

Quote : Can you imagine the modern day equivilance? Lewis Hamilton slapping Max Mosley at Monza, had he won? The differance is, of course, that Max would have enjoyed it..........

LOL staring out mah window.

That's more unpopular than the Friday song.

Hilarious video challenge
(3646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG