The online racing simulator
Quote from PMD9409 :I blame the crew. Sure the guy is missing some brain cells, but why park the crew there? Just silly, and sadly deserved.

Not really, why would anyone avoid a polystyrene wall? He managed to almost kill someone in a CONTROLLED environment, he doesn't deserve to ever be behind the wheel of a vehicle.
But why would the crew be setup right behind the wall? And why so close? Surely they should be parallel with the wall, and not behind it.

They are trying to figure out the worst driver (AFAIK), so why on Earth would you want to sit behind that wall?

Get what I'm saying now? I'm not defending the driver, he's an idiot and should never be behind the wheel on the road, but I'm not saying he's 100% the reason why that crew got hit. More like 60/40, if not 50/50. Highly avoidable on the crew's part.
Quote from PMD9409 :But why would the crew be setup right behind the wall? And why so close? Surely they should be parallel with the wall, and not behind it.

They are trying to figure out the worst driver (AFAIK), so why on Earth would you want to sit behind that wall?

Get what I'm saying now? I'm not defending the driver, he's an idiot and should never be behind the wheel on the road, but I'm not saying he's 100% the reason why that crew got hit. More like 60/40, if not 50/50. Highly avoidable on the crew's part.

It was a freak accident to an extent, and not saying this in the usual way, but HOW were they supposed to conceive this was going to happen? They were a good 30meters away. The guy swerved, didn't turn left to correct, and didn't brake either. You can't blame the crew because the driver was poor, they obviously gave him more trust and credit than he deserved (that would be the crime) not the positioning etc.
i agree with PMD. if the show is about the worst drivers, then they should anticipate the worst.

the worst is he veers off the track; no matter how you cut it, if he veers off the track he is going to hit the crew.

parallel to the wall would be ideal, or even above
I guess so, but it's easy to say that now after a camera man ended up on a drip.
And that's why I don't have his job, just so I can criticize him on his!
Quote from PMD9409 :And that's why I don't have his job, just so I can criticize him on his!

Any good man criticizes others. That's how we are

Speaking of this, there was a guy near where I live who got zapped by lightning whilst out jogging up on a moor. Me and my father in-law still maintain he's an idiot. Chances are slim, he managed to get zapped but it still indefinately makes him an idiot. Yep.
i just stay outta fields and big bodies of water....on a small body of water, no sweat.
Oh.. Damn bastards..
Quote from Krane :Crappy imitator of original viral hits that are "actually funny" and even make sense musically:

too bad I've never seen neither of those two vids before
what kind of reply is that?
havent seen any of those 2 either.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :what kind of reply is that?
havent seen any of those 2 either.

It is precisely the similar kind of reply as is this one:

This might help aswell.

But, for the love of Flying Spaghetti Monster avoid any links that mention "cup < girls" or any variation there of. Goat (X)s is too very much no-no as well. Also, if anybody invites you to any citrus fruit party, it's not going to be fun....
in other words...ur trying to tell me that u know every single video and pic on the web?
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :in other words...ur trying to tell me that u know every single video and pic on the web?

Pretty much yes, but I don't admit to seeing to any Justiina Bieber's videos

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, BTW, it's saturday in Finland currently.
in that case a little advise...go take a step in front of ur door, get a job, friends and all that
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :in that case a little advise...go take a step in front of ur door, get a job, friends and all that

I have job that pays my rent, ISP bills and detrimental substances to my liver, isn't that enough? I'm a Finn after all.
Quote from Krane :I have job that pays my rent, ISP bills and detrimental substances to my liver, isn't that enough? I'm a Finn after all.

apparently not

Hilarious video challenge
(3646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG