The online racing simulator
great speech
Quote from Krane :Not hilarious in anyway like the above post, but a follow-up never-the-less.

Not hilarious in anyway like the above post (OK, there's bits that are funny), but a follow-up never-the-less, part 1 & part 2. [PG L]
That'a hilarious "Moo.. Cow.. Moo.. Cow"
guys i need help finding that video where that guy did a burnout and the tire blew through his fender and stuff....my dad wants to see it
Quote from logitekg25 :guys i need help finding that video where that guy did a burnout and the tire blew through his fender and stuff....my dad wants to see it

My last post on page before this... Miles away.....
I don't get it.

He gets a roll of toilet paper for his birthday, then covers himself in it and goes to school with a plate of oranges. And?
+1
Quote from zeugnimod :I don't get it.

He gets a roll of toilet paper for his birthday, then covers himself in it and goes to school with a plate of oranges. And?

Something to do with mummification I guess.
It's his birthday and he gets a toilet paper roll and then his dad says "It's a mummy suit!", then he goes to school in his mummy suit, and at the end the man says "Too busy to buy a present?". It's a commercial for an online shop so.

Well i guess you gotta be dutch then to find it funny.
Quote from G!NhO :It's his birthday and he gets a toilet paper roll and then his dad says "It's a mummy suit!", then he goes to school in his mummy suit, and at the end the man says "Too busy to buy a present?". It's a commercial for an online shop so.

Well i guess you gotta be dutch then to find it funny.

I dont still get it...

Hilarious video challenge
(3646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG