The online racing simulator
That actually dosnt sound bad. Not funny.
It's not about the quality of it or the scenes, just the words.
Quote from BAMBO :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... 8SQgk&feature=related

LOL, what a retard. Got so excited when the GTs had to step off the throttle because of Traffic and he closed up to them again "I still keep up with them WOOT!" ROTFL!!

And how stupid can you be to drive with one hand and make a film with another one. That´s absolutely reckless. There are so many stupid people on the Autobahn even on the right lane, that you have to focus on the Traffic and what´s around you. Not holding a cam and showing the world that a car with twice the horse power is accellerating nearly twice as fast. Thank god nothing happened. I hate these people who think they are fast. They are constantly blocking the left lane. And when there´s a speed limit (let´s say 80 km/h because of road works) they shoot through that area with 120 km/h, only a few cm away from the workers arses just to block the left lane again when the Speed limit is canceled. :arge:

I know I should post something hillarious now to not be Off Topic... but WTF... such a re<beep>, f*<beep> as<beep>le... WTF!
Quote from buedi :LOL, what a retard. Got so excited when the GTs had to step off the throttle because of Traffic and he closed up to them again "I still keep up with them WOOT!" ROTFL!!

And how stupid can you be to drive with one hand and make a film with another one. That´s absolutely reckless. There are so many stupid people on the Autobahn even on the right lane, that you have to focus on the Traffic and what´s around you. Not holding a cam and showing the world that a car with twice the horse power is accellerating nearly twice as fast. Thank god nothing happened. I hate these people who think they are fast. They are constantly blocking the left lane. And when there´s a speed limit (let´s say 80 km/h because of road works) they shoot through that area with 120 km/h, only a few cm away from the workers arses just to block the left lane again when the Speed limit is canceled. :arge:

I know I should post something hillarious now to not be Off Topic... but WTF... such a re<beep>, f*<beep> as<beep>le... WTF!

Uh, are you sure you're commenting on the vid I posted? Could you please tell me what vid the link takes you to?
I am sure he did not.
wtf that dude is strange, what are all his videos about? :S
Quote from G!NhO :wtf that dude is strange, what are all his videos about? :S

Dunno..
That explains a lot, Tomba!
Quote from G!NhO :wtf that dude is strange, what are all his videos about? :S

We all finnish people are like him.. Retarded people that post retarded videos on youtube and hide religious messages on them. Also the favourite web site of all finns is http://www.goodpersontest.com/

Seriously I recommend to visit the site for good laughs!
"Have you ever been angry with another person? Yes, I've been angry with another person."

Answer->

Jesus said, that makes you a murderer.

Jesus said in Matthew 5 that whoever is angry with his brother without cause is guilty of murder.

-----wtf.....!?!??

E:
"But, if you knew a human judge who would not punish a guilty rapist for his crimes, would you describe him as a just judge??

No, He would be a corrupt judge.

God could never be a corrupt judge.

Because of His holiness and justice, he must judge sin.

You're right, I guess I would deserve hell."

fffffuuuu
Quote from Funnybear :I'm surprised he can hold his hand so steady with him holding the camera out of the sunroof at that speed.

lol

Hilarious video challenge
(3646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG