The online racing simulator
I guess you skipped your first aid classes when you went to driving school? Because there they teach that if there's some unknown shit that burns like hell and explodes like **** you don't go there, because you won't save anyone, you'll only increase the body count of the accident.

E: Not hilarious, but enough for a giggle. German vs. other languages. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_xUIDRxdmc&feature=share
Quote from KiRmelius :Well, you know, there might be some human trapped in a hot burning hell-knows-what.

Well if you care about the health of the assumed trapped human more than your own, then go ahead.
Quote from mblixt :yeah there is alot of signs and stickers, the plain orange one is most common and used when carrying smaller amounts of hazmat.
The ones with id numbers are used for larger and more hazardous transports of same substance for example the sign u posted would be put on a tanker carrying gasoline

correction (as i drive dangerous goods every day):
the orange plate is always there when transporting dangerous goods.
also, no matter if its just 500 kg, or 30 tons, its a must (well few things can be more than 500 kg without plate, but thats an exeption ).

nothing to correct about the (UN) numbers tho, just right

anyway, i would never come close to russian gas bottles...other ones are ok
the usually have 2 or 3 security things build in, which makes it impossible that they burst due to a fire.
well at least in non russian countries
car commercials
I saw that a while ago. Still hilarious.
Does it really matter? It wasn't funny anyways when it was 'new' 2 years ago.

Hilarious video challenge
(3646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG