The online racing simulator
ok, i think the forum is now ready for these two local legends. there's 6 of these videos in total. and these lads are local.

I am Fighter
Lmao that was posted on the street owners site.

brilliant
Awesome!
olds as my dick .l.
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Quoted below.
Quote from hp999 :Meaning you're either 5 years or 8 days old.

Either way it wouldn't be in a very advanced stage of development hence he would have a tiny penis.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Either way it wouldn't be in a very advanced stage of development hence he would have a tiny penis.

True.
Quote from matijapkc : What's so hilarious about an Arab blowing both rear tyres on his ugly Mercedes?

Yeh, they should all drive aoohdis.

That one with crazy Russian an cayenne is funnier.
I lol'd at your sig but not at the video you posted. That video isn't hilarious. Nor, in the same way is Mozart.
Quote from BlueFlame :I lol'd at your sig but not at the video you posted. That video isn't hilarious. Nor, in the same way is Mozart.

aye, the video itself is of the utmost cultural signifigance, it is truly one of the masterpieces of humankind. In no way did I mean to insult the revered Nyan Cat.

The progress bar made me smile though
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :aye, the video itself is of the utmost cultural signifigance, it is truly one of the masterpieces of humankind. In no way did I mean to insult the revered Nyan Cat.

The progress bar made me smile though

Also, in regards to the Nyan Cat proverbial, one can replace the phoneme 'Nyan' with 'Meow' and achieve almost entirely symmetrical audio result.

Hilarious video challenge
(3646 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG