The online racing simulator
Looks to be a little bit edited there. Is that so?
Quote from pärtan :Looks to be a little bit edited there. Is that so?

His pictures always look like that, and I think 'edited' around here, specifically to him, isn't really a distinct definition. ._.

If it is unedited, however, I demand he post his ENB setup as proof, otherwise I'm assuming that it's shooped.
raw

Nice depth of field.
Preview of my impending Christmas update on my public ENB release, soon to be found here.
Attached images
enb2012_12_24_4_47_39.jpg
And another.
Attached images
enb2012_12_24_5_52_47.jpg
And yes, it's a playable setup. Dash is easy to read, nothing's too dark or bright. Photorealism, in less than 5mbs.
eww that is nasty im sorry, why would you want that much saturation?!
i wish life was that colourful
I think something in between would be OK, apart from the motion blur so you can actually read the dashboard.

And IMO the whole 'raw' screenshots thread is 'ruined' by these ENB mods.
Quote from Bose321 :I think something in between would be OK, apart from the motion blur so you can actually read the dashboard.

And IMO the whole 'raw' screenshots thread is 'ruined' by these ENB mods.

I don't really agree with them ruining the thread, but if you think about it, there should just be a raw screenshot thread AND an ENB-only screenshot thread.

Until that happens, we'll just have to share. Because technically, these are raw, straight from the game.
well here on this thread i'm not posting any pic with edit, so...
-

HQ
Quote from driftbrk :well here on this thread i'm not posting any pic with edit, so...
-

HQ

That includes custom vehicle car models, you know.
Quote from Kyotee :That includes custom vehicle car models, you know.

what you mean? VOB mods? if yes, those are stock vobs, just few models are from lfs z10 which has a different license plate on XRT, that's all.
Quote from driftbrk :what you mean? VOB mods? if yes, those are stock vobs, just few models are from lfs z10 which has a different license plate on XRT, that's all.

Last time I checked, skins don't affect headlights. http://puu.sh/1Fnmu
Quote from Kyotee :Last time I checked, skins don't affect headlights.

I'm pretty sure you can accomplish that by editing DDS.
You can even do skins with some different headlight base, as I saw on XRT, especially.
Those FZ5 headlights are made by editing dds-files, I'm using nearly the same.

And damn sexy Raceabout there, driftbrk. You're doin' some racing scenes, too? Would like to see something.
Quote from FireMike15 :You can even do skins with some different headlight base, as I saw on XRT, especially.
Those FZ5 headlights are made by editing dds-files, I'm using nearly the same.

And damn sexy Raceabout there, driftbrk. You're doin' some racing scenes, too? Would like to see something.

But that's the problem, these are supposed to be raw screenshots, no game files edited. -_-
wait what!?
Quote from Kyotee :But that's the problem, these are supposed to be raw screenshots, no game files edited. -_-

That's not how it works, raw in this context means no post-processing. Textures are fine. I find it ironic that you'd complain of a DDS mod, while posting ENB'd images.
Quote from NotAnIllusion :That's not how it works, raw in this context means no post-processing. Textures are fine. I find it ironic that you'd complain of a DDS mod, while posting ENB'd images.

Meh. Grey area. And I'm not the only one, genius.
Funny that u complain on Drftbrk´s enb shots when u post the same material on the very same thread.
A slight bit of double moral goin on here or what ?
Quote from Failezz :Funny that u complain on Drftbrk´s enb shots when u post the same material on the very same thread.
A slight bit of double moral goin on here or what ?

You don't brain very well.
I was talking about his modded car textures, not the ENB.
Quote from Kyotee :You don't brain very well.
I was talking about his modded car textures, not the ENB.

i brain very well dank u.

Raw Screenshots Thread.
(3270 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG