The online racing simulator
Quote from J@tko :Sounded like a good race guys.

One question - how did TomShank reach 395kph? Speedhaxxorz? :P

I do not think he used speed hacks.
And yes quite the race, Sad to see you not there, although probably for the better due to your failing ratio.
I belive I will be at both 3pm and 8pm eastern time sesions. Although I didnt make 3pm yesterday, due to sleeping in. I hope to make it today!
Quote from J@tko :Sounded like a good race guys.

One question - how did TomShank reach 395kph? Speedhaxxorz? :P

Somehow on a like 1 of his 4 or 5 wrecks he was in that happened.
I'm in. So the event will be held even if Deko is asleep...
Server is Kyoto 500 server, and is up, and I'm there.

I'll be afk for a bit from this posting to make lunch, but I'll be back in time.

d
@ Deko : Do I get the pass this time? lol
gimmie pass
101 seemed to lag really bad, witch endend my day. Although I hada podium chance. Congrats on 0.00 Finish leaders. Had fun till i got wrecked.
for the incident between me and wetmore: 32:40

Incident between me and Thilesen #1 : 41:03 (blocked me but no officials really caught it)

#2: 41:15

#3: 42:03(i can understand that being my fault :shrug

#4: 45:56

except for the 3rd, it was unacceptable and the session was fail. But at least i found out that i can do 12.87-12.95 on 1st spilts so i got something out of this.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :for the incident between me and wetmore: 32:40

Incident between me and Thilesen #1 : 41:03 (blocked me but no officials really caught it)

#2: 41:15

#3: 42:03(i can understand that being my fault :shrug

#4: 45:56

except for the 3rd, it was unacceptable and the session was fail. But at least i found out that i can do 12.87-12.95 on 1st spilts so i got something out of this.

first of all, wrong section there is an own thread for things like this: Kyoto 500 Practice Session Complaints and Penalties

second: what do you mean by blocking? As it is (league) racing, blocking is allowed under some circumstances... It is not some softcore public server oval racing!
I didnt relize I could not block, it is racing you see.
Quote from TFalke55 :first of all, wrong section there is an own thread for things like this: Kyoto 500 Practice Session Complaints and Penalties

second: what do you mean by blocking? As it is (league) racing, blocking is allowed under some circumstances... It is not some softcore public server oval racing!

i wasnt complaining i was noting since me and greg had a very brief exchange after the race, so i pointed out everything
18 June Practice Sessions
Kyoto 500 Server the location.

Session 1 at 19:00 UTC.

Session 2 at 00:00 UTC.

Races will be timed. 1 hour each, pitstop required. MUST USE R2s and R3s during the race. Which you start on, and which you end on, are your choice. Start on what you qualify on. Throwing this in the mix for a bit of fun. Racing's racing. :-)

If JO53PHS doesn't send the epicmassPM today before Session 1, PM me for the Server Password.

d
I will be there full-time tonight
Quote from dekojester :

Races will be timed. 1 hour each, pitstop required. MUST USE R2s and R3s during the race. Which you start on, and which you end on, are your choice. Start on what you qualify on. Throwing this in the mix for a bit of fun. Racing's racing. :-)

Hav U gone mad?

PS. Would you mind sharing the password with me also? I know it is unlikely but someone might ask for it...
Quote from hyntty :Hav U gone mad?

PS. Would you mind sharing the password with me also? I know it is unlikely but someone might ask for it...

Don't think he has

It's just for some fun, and to bring some variety to the sessions.

Pass has been PMed to you.
I should be able to make both sessions. I will be late for the first one though. I should be able to qualify last and make it.
... fail... testing sessions should stay to the technical rules... It would be like saying in the F1: For Free Practice, we are using the ChampCar Lola, in qualifying the A1GP car, and racing, you are allowed on the F1 car.

I like this two compound rule, but I dislike such changes, as it is a Test Event for an Event where this rule is not included!
Quote from TFalke55 :... fail... testing sessions should stay to the technical rules... It would be like saying in the F1: For Free Practice, we are using the ChampCar Lola, in qualifying the A1GP car, and racing, you are allowed on the F1 car.

I like this two compound rule, but I dislike such changes, as it is a Test Event for an Event where this rule is not included!

??? I dont see what the fuss is all about. Cant you use R2's in the race?? I think you are a nut job if you want use R2's personally. Havent tested it, but i imagine they arent faster in the first place.

I do have a problem with the one hour rule. Lets just stick to a certain number of laps. Our calculations on fuel is based on laps and not time. Lets not confuse the hell out of us. I actually found it difficult to do quick calculations after racing for a bit.

Good race yesterday, except i needed a rule clarified which cost me a spot, no biggie though
Quote from TeamPlayersBlue :??? I dont see what the fuss is all about. Cant you use R2's in the race?? I think you are a nut job if you want use R2's personally. Havent tested it, but i imagine they arent faster in the first place.

Yes you can use R2's, wich gave you a bit more grip over a few laps, but my problem is inventing a new rule for a trainig event of an event for where this rule is not enforced. Additionally I don't see how you want to enforce it. The rule is that you have to change the compound in the pitstop, and that your first stint have to be done on the compound you've qualifyed on.
Quote from TeamPlayersBlue :
I do have a problem with the one hour rule. Lets just stick to a certain number of laps. Our calculations on fuel is based on laps and not time. Lets not confuse the hell out of us. I actually found it difficult to do quick calculations after racing for a bit.

... well a lap takes 36-37 seconds with slipstream... that are about 100 laps
Quote from TeamPlayersBlue :

Sounds like an excuse? How come other peole can do it, some even weekly?
I'm doing epicmassPMs now! :P
Done
I'm sure the PM link was just to Ventrilo.com?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG