The online racing simulator
D'oh !

This is what happens when you get three call form people at work asking for this, that, the other. You get busy telling them to bog off and forget about other things.

I'll schedule an FP and other practice sessions for this weekend and next. This weekend, I'll have to consider oneGP and the other events.

d
Mwaah... I thought I could come by, annoy D and leave. But instead he forgot the whole thing. Lucky there's no-one round
Lol. xD

This stinks though I never have time to go to the FP's. I have H2H saturday and LXO sunday. And soon enough ill have StormCup after LXO on sunday's too!
Quote from evilpimp :
This stinks though I never have time to go to the FP's.

So howcome you were at ctra race 3 (or 2 was it?) while the FP was supposed to be? BUSTED
Quote from dekojester :
I'll schedule an FP and other practice sessions for this weekend and next.

If I may suggest post the time/date asap and send a billion pm's. People might actually show up if they knew in advance
I bagsie mass-PMing
Quote from JO53PHS :I bagsie mass-PMing

That's good, because I was gonna shove it off onto you.

I'll post infos later today, once I figure out my schedule.

d
I already have a list of contacts 'dialled in' from my last mass PMing session. I can just edit the message, add the new signups and re-send
Quote from hyntty :So howcome you were at ctra race 3 (or 2 was it?) while the FP was supposed to be? BUSTED

Because I looked in what server deko was in and it said none. Why would I just stay doing nothing when I could be racing...

Not busted If deko was indeed in the FP server I would have went.
17 May Sessions
Hey-

Apologies for the late notice on this. I did tell Joseph about this earlier, and I hope he PMed this to you.

There will be 2 back-to-back official sessions today, 17 May.

Session 1
1800-1900 GMT (1900-2000 BST (UK Time)): Free Practice session. Track open. Server will be set to qualifying mode. Must complete at least 10 flying laps for attendance to count.

Session 2
From 1905 GMT (20:05 - BST (UK Time)): Qualifying as per Kyoto 500 format. Then, 60 laps race (+2 Pace laps).

Use of TeamSpeak is required during the sessions. Please not that racers are not required to have talk functions, but must be in the TS server to listen. If you've not got formularacing.org TS server informations, let me know and I'll set you up.

Server will be FormulaRacing.org #4.

RSVPing not necessary for these.

d
Time isn't epic phail
So I'm practising pitlane marshalling.
You didn't tell me I needed to do mass PMing. I'll start once I've properly woken up
I should be there for most of the time. Might be a bit late, and might have to leave for dinner, but will be there the rest of the time.
Before I start mass PMing, will the server be passworded or not?
Yes. Normal password.
Mass PMing done.
Nor me?
Sorry, can't make it until bout 8.45 at the earliest
Quote from J@tko :Sorry, can't make it until bout 8.45 at the earliest

No-worries there! I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to code a program to randomly shout random disinformation, so you can be easily replaced

But obviously it won't be necessary cause I'll be there to cover for you
Quote from hyntty :No-worries there! I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to code a program to randomly shout random disinformation, so you can be easily replaced

Well, ive just been laughing my head off at the telemarketers thread, but now ive just gone hysterical

So that's what everyone thinks of me

Thanks very much
If you're a marshall you shouldn't need to be reminded of practice sessions, because you should check the NDR forum regularly
Quote from JO53PHS :If you're a marshall you shouldn't need to be reminded of practice sessions, because you should check the NDR forum regularly

If you're a competitor you shouldn't need to be reminded of practice sessions, because you should check the NDR forum regularly

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG