The online racing simulator
19 June Practice Sessions
Today's sessions are on the same times as the rest of this weeks, 1900 UTC and 0000 UTC.

Today's format is One-hour qualifying, that is, there is a one-hour window to get everyone qualified in. The race distance today is 60 laps, first two behind the SC, to make total laps 62. A pitstop is required.

We will be trying a new pitting procedure. During green flag conditions, you may enter the pits from the exit of turn three, as long as you enter in the "gate" created by the commitment cones. The only time the warmup lane is required to be used is on full-course yellows.

Server will be passworded at 10 after the hour at the start of each sesions (Session start time +10mins)

I will begin enforcing the Ventrilo rule from this afternoon's session. You MUST be on Ventrilo. TALKBACK is not required, you just need to listen. fragmaster.net/vt for information, PM me for assistance.

d
20 June Practice Sessions, SPECIAL OFFER !
The time draws near for the cut. You need sessions ? SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER TODAY !

Sessions will be held at 19:00 UTC, and Midnight UTC.

Format, no qualifying, random grid order, THREE races. MUST pit during Green Flag.

Race 1 is 10 laps. Race 2 is 25 laps. Race 3 is 40 laps. Three-wide start for each. 5 Minute break between each.

Now, here is the SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER !

If you are in two of the three races, it'll count as one practice session. If you are in three of the three races, you'll be counted with not one, but TWO sessions attended.

So, if you need two sessions, all you have to do is be in the Kyoto 500 server for about 90 minutes at whichever session you go to.

If you're already meeting the entry requirements, but have friends/buddies on the entry list who don't meet the requirements yet, and need practice sessions, tell them about this offer ! Please please please !

I would highly expect that the more that CAN qualify, the more pressure, and therefore the more exciting, qualifying will be. I'm sure that there's 10-15 of you who are in the field no matter what, but the rest ? Just imagine the pressure of Bump Day ! I expect that this would cause an improvement in performance of some who are on the cusp.

The it WOULD really be perhaps the complete best of the complete best. Prestige ? You betcha.

I hope to see everyone there ! 20 or 25 people ? I'd love it.

Default server is Kyoto 500. If you can't find it in the list, make sure you have cruise and canreset on. I beleve these are both set to on at the moment. If that still doesn't work, use the "Join Specific Host" option.

If you have issues, PM me.

d
21 June LAST CHANCE PRACTICE SESSIONS
Hey all !

There will be TWO hour-long Free practice sessions held on Saturday, June 21st. These will be held from 1500 - 16:00 UTC, and 16:30 - 17:30 UTC.

These are the ABSOLUTE LAST practice sessions that are available to fulfill the 2 practice evenings entry requirement.

Contact me with any questions.

d
Quote from dekojester :

If you're already meeting the entry requirements, but have friends/buddies on the entry list who don't meet the requirements yet, and need practice sessions, tell them about this offer ! Please please please !

Do people read Joseph's epicmass Pm's ?
Quote from hyntty :Do people read Joseph's epicmass Pm's ?

No, of course not!!!!!! But don't tell him that, he'll get upset.

Yes
should i come again today?
Quote from J@tko :No, of course not!!!!!! But don't tell him that, he'll get upset.

:weeping:
Quote from JO53PHS ::weeping:

Damn - the hangover from last night wasn't as bad as I expected
I read the epicmass PM's lol. Dunno if I'm the only one but I do :P

@ Joe : Hey lol can you send me the UF1 skin if you still have it =/ I can't find it and I may have left it at my moms and I need it to make a UFR skin for my team in UFBR league lol.

Kthxbaibbqlawlcakesroflcoptersikilledspiderman.

Couldnt send it as PM says you reached the max stored PM's lol.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG