The online racing simulator
Please show your Big LFS Monitor!
(110 posts, started )
Nice one, good luck with it

I'm going to give it a go anyway, maybe it won't be as much of a fail as the rest of my PC-related DIY.

I have a 2x4" slot cut into the side of my PC to accommodate an external memory card reader that I wanted internal. I also have two .8cm holes in my motherboard from a fan installation gone wrong. Speed holes I like to call them
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Nice one, good luck with it

I'm going to give it a go anyway, maybe it won't be as much of a fail as the rest of my PC-related DIY.

I have a 2x4" slot cut into the side of my PC to accommodate an external memory card reader that I wanted internal. I also have two .8cm holes in my motherboard from a fan installation gone wrong. Speed holes I like to call them

If you do have any questions feel free to ask away, i'll always help out where I can. Just PM me.
Quote from wtf im nameless :I play on 3 setups.. got picks of two of them right now.

Triple 22 inch screens with car interior. Work in progress.

and on a 71 inch 1080p DLP:

And I thought my new 42 inchess monitor was big Sorry, has no picture of it, but it's standar 42 inchess monitor, but no point of showing that up when wtf im nameless shows up his stuff..
Quote from The Very End :And I thought my new 42 inchess monitor was big Sorry, has no picture of it, but it's standar 42 inchess monitor, but no point of showing that up when wtf im nameless shows up his stuff..

Its not a competition mate Just a friendly place to post what you race with. 42 inches is still huge compared to my 19"!
not a monitor BUT...
im using a projector. The Image Size is around 132" x 74"

I don't get how someone could possibly use their computer with a large low-res screen, let alone play games on it. Not only do you have tons of jaggies, they're HUGE!!! :yikes:
Quote from scoobyrbac :dude how many 360's do you need? you have 2 there by your tv and do you still have the one there in your cockpit?

I have four Xbox 360's. There is also one downstairs set up at the treadmill. I use them to play Forza 2 quad screen (triple screen plus fourth mirror for rear view).

If Gran Turismo 5 supports multi view I'll soon have 3 more of those too hahaha my wife just read this and gave me a dirty look... but quad PS3's will happen lol (because we know who's in charge).
Quote from wtf im nameless :I have four Xbox 360's. There is also one downstairs set up at the treadmill. I use them to play Forza 2 quad screen (triple screen plus fourth mirror for rear view).

If Gran Turismo 5 supports multi view I'll soon have 3 more of those too hahaha my wife just read this and gave me a dirty look... but quad PS3's will happen lol (because we know who's in charge).

And what do you do for a living?
Selling I'd say
Quote from wtf im nameless :lol, no.. alberta only..

Dang....If only I had the money to fly every day...Id spend more money driving and money in plane tickets then I would make in and year..
#43 - Jakg
I think there in the business of selling 360's, and he's such a crap salesman he has to buy his own kit to meet targets :P
Quote :I have four Xbox 360's.

Hoooo.. You're doing better than this guy
Now I'm ashamed to post that my screen is only 32"
Little off/on topic, is there any documentation on how one would display LFS on a television. I have a 52" Sony Bravia and wanted to know if I could play LFS on there
Just grab a S-Video/VGA cable. If your graphics card supports it, maybe even HDMI
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Just grab a S-Video/VGA cable. If your graphics card supports it, maybe even HDMI

S-video and VGA are complete garbage on a big HD TV. HDMI is the only way to go.
First time you hook it up with the other options, you think: yea, it looks alright, but once you used an HDMI cable you're astounded by how much better it actually is.
My graphics card doesn't have HDMI out, but luckily my TV is only 19", so VGA is fine

Please show your Big LFS Monitor!
(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG