The online racing simulator
Please show your Big LFS Monitor!
(110 posts, started )
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Playa, there's no point getting a cheap ass €20 super saver case to put €1000 worth of hardware in. You wouldn't keep a brand new Ferrari in a cardboard box, would you

I would... Just because I could..
You must have a very nice cardboard box then (or else an Enzo, in which case you wouldn't want to see it :shrug
#78 - Jakg
Just wait 'till you see one IRL (as I said, we have one on display at work), it'll change your mind.

And the Wavemaster sucks anyway

And if you think the 9800GTX is big, the 8800GTX is the lenght of my arm
Wow, good job I didn't get an 8800 then...I'd have had to chop out half the HDD cage (I was going to to fit this yoke in, but my Dad saw me coming into the house with the angle grinder and was like :jawdrop:. He wouldn't let me attack it with the grinder ) I might nip down PC World later for a gawp later, haven't been to a geek shop in ages

On topic, I just tried dual screen LFS. It hurt my eyes
#80 - Migz
My screen size pawns all
42" of lfs babyy!!
lets see it then.
#82 - Migz
Tadaaaaa
Attached images
DSC00686.JPG
DSC00691.JPG
DSC00692.JPG
#84 - Migz
Didn't really think you were an old lady

#86 - Migz
If you mean me, and by the fact theres loads of crap around it, thats my mums fault.
She pimps our house old style. Our house would be so much bigger without all the stuff she puts in it.
Theres about 500+ photos in the hallway, its crazy!
90"-102" here...if i wanna play from projector....normally i use 24" tft

So whos pwning now ?)
#88 - Migz
Still me. If i wanted i could play on the hall projectors at school the main middle one wud be around 300" at a guess, and the ones on either side are about 250".
Miguel wins!
#89 - Jakg
Dude, lets not even play this game.

(hint - if I want i can borrow a £600 projector from work and then use one of the massive halls at School :P)
We played a Halo LAN match in the school CAD lab last year. Being the massive techno-geek I am, I decided to use the 200" projector at the top of the class with my laptop. We were supposed to be working on the F1 in schools at the time, but it's awful hard to keep 15 16-year-olds doing project work on span new XPS's. Teacher didn't mind much either, he didn't want to play though
Quote from xenoa :90"-102" here...if i wanna play from projector....normally i use 24" tft

So whos pwning now ?)

My new cockpit build has just started.

Borderless triple wide screen overhead projection... real dash, working gauges and a touch screen.
#92 - Migz
Quote from Jakg :Dude, lets not even play this game.

(hint - if I want i can borrow a £600 projector from work and then use one of the massive halls at School :P)

Yeah well i can move the projector in the hall REALLY far back. get more then 500"

But still, im winning if we don't count projectors cause their not really a screen are they
Oh yea? Well /me just got hold of a screen from some old Sony Ericsson, and has begun trying to wire it up to the PC. Smallest LFS screen here I come (plus with a resolution of something like 100*75 I'll also be on the FPS lock of 333.3 no matter what I do )
Phillips Brilliance 109p 19" CRT.
#95 - Jakg
Quote from Migz :Yeah well i can move the projector in the hall REALLY far back. get more then 500"

But still, im winning if we don't count projectors cause their not really a screen are they

*goes to work and hooks up the 50" Plasma in the training room to the PC and installs LFS*
#96 - Migz
Everything is at work.....
That really shouldn't count, you dont OWN it , your borrowing it.

iirc the title of this thread is

"Please show your Big LFS Monitor!"
Do you own your screen, or is it Mummy's?
#98 - Migz
daddies.
But i mean direct families.
If my dad was to die the tv would go to me or my mum, if she died, tv goes to me

If jakg's boss died, pah the tv still has to stay there and be sold.
Although if Jakg's boss died while Jakg had the TV, he just might get away with keeping it
But other people would know he has it perhaps.

Yeah well his work items shouldn't be counted. That's like me going into a shop finding the biggest tv and saying if they let me play lfs on it ill buy it on the spot.
Well its not but still, the tv wouldn't be mine, just like jakg's tv he would be using wouldnt be his.

Please show your Big LFS Monitor!
(110 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG