The online racing simulator
Neon rims or something like this
(33 posts, started )
Hi, i´ve saw neon rims on drift server today. I don´t know, if this exist, but i really saw it.
Can someone tell me, if it exist?
Here are some sreens:

[ATTACH]55916[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]55917[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]55918[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]55919[/ATTACH]

Sry, if i have some mistakes in text, I´m only 14
Attached images
lfs_00000084.jpg
lfs_00000085.jpg
lfs_00000086.jpg
lfs_00000087.jpg
hm.. rather strange, looks like somethings wrong with a file. but im no lfs expert.
Yes, last days i saw that. I was thinking it was my computer. :S
and to go completely and totally off topic : Nice to see Sander still using skin I made him... (Yellow-blue FZ)
Lol where can i find these neon rims :O
Just to let you guys know, this IS possible. It is NOT a bug. I am still unaware how to perform this act, but my friend showed me this just yesterday. If you are interested about finding out how to do this, contact me in a few days when I know how
Quote from LFSn00b :it IS a bug, because car wheels shouldnt be like that, plus it is possible.

a BUG doesnt mean its impossible to recreate.

Sorry for the incorrect wording. Yes, you are right LFSnoob, it is possible to recreate and it can be considered a bug. All you have to do is change the values of certain files in the colours folder. That is all that I understand that the moment. I will have to ask my friend for the rest of the details later.
Quote from LFSn00b :it IS a bug, because car wheels shouldnt be like that, plus it is possible.

a BUG doesnt mean its impossible to recreate.

It's no more of a bug than being able to use the non-racing driver models. It's just a hack of the colours file to increase the intensity of the wheel spoke colours, pretty much the same as LPH works with driver models.. the fact you can hack these values beyond the scope of the internal min / max settings doesn't mean it's a bug.

If I code an app that requires a file in say, the windoze dir, works fine just as it is.. and you then open the app in a hex editor and change the lookup code for locating the windoze dir, is the app buggy?

Regards,

Ian
Bug or not it looks crap.
new rims in online game?
isn't it ''illegal''?
I found this on the internet the other day

The neon rims were developed by Wangan Ghosts, weren't they? They were amazing at editing LFS textures.. I'll give them that. They were great at what they did, definitely.

And still no idea about the rims, I'll see what I can dig up about them - I still believe they're just a glitch with a recent patch.
Quote from Ca18Slider :The neon rims were developed by Wangan Ghosts, weren't they? They were amazing at editing LFS textures.. I'll give them that. They were great at what they did, definitely.

And still no idea about the rims, I'll see what I can dig up about them - I still believe they're just a glitch with a recent patch.

wait wait wait...THERES ANOTHER ONE?
as fair as i could remember WG[wangan ghosts] didnt do textures just skins , i know cause i was a member so was keisu
Kiyo, I hope you remember I was too ya know. :P And yes, they did textures also.
Just an FYI, that's raw footage.
#25 - pipa

(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG