The online racing simulator
Cop system [Help]
Hey dear Programmer.

I got a problem with my Cop system.

1.how do i make that when i press a button that it shows:
|MyName <<chase>> Suspectname (as msg).

2. How do i add a system where only let allowed guys to be a cop.
|Not that everybody who got Officer in the name is an Officer
I want that he must addet on the system that he got cop rights.

3. How i let safe my Driven Km?
I got a Bonus thing wo counts 1km=1% Bonus.
But how do i make that it give me at 100% a Money Bonus?

Who can help me that the whole thing is fixed get 50k Cash bonus on my Server.

Thanks Heiko
if you use the search button, you will find an example for the driven KM
you can save it just like you save whats cars they have or how many cash they have.
to make a km counter, they olso have an example.
for the cop thing itself, well, thats alot of programming, since it has to do with who is near you or so, the message itself is easy tho.
hope i helped a bit
ye helped a bit but that with the km dont works at me (dont safe it) i try it since 1week

But with the cop thing:
I dont know how to do that. the last thing what i need for the system is that when i klick a button it says "Myname" <<chases>> Suspect

As suspect is meand:

i got buttons wich driver names on it.
And i want when i klick on it [the names] it shows:

Myname <<chases>> Drivername
Example:
Officer*Heiko <<chases>> Kiss Me

Thanks Heiko
i got it now so far that it shows my Hostname if i klick the button at me Officer*Heiko <<chase>> [FCS] the [FCS] is just an example
But how do i make that it shows the Playername?
I also want now what is that program for cops how can i earn cash
what u mean with earn cash? (by driving) ?
DU-racer,
there is a big thread about this in programmer section, search

do the buttons update with the playername?
Give a example:
I give u a exaple how i made it

if (Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[o].PLID)].PlayerName.Contains("Officer"))
{
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("" + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[1].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 20, 173, 5, 33, Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[o].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID, 2, false);
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("" + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[2].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 20, 178, 5, 34, Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[o].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID, 2, false);
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("" + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[3].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 20, 183, 5, 35, Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[o].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID, 2, false);
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("" + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[4].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 20, 188, 5, 36, Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[o].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID, 2, false);
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("" + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[5].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 20, 193, 5, 37, Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[o].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID, 2, false);
}

So i made it.
I think at there is something wrong then it shows all buttons and only my name and then all other buttons it shows the hostname or other Playername.

PS. Its made in MCI

Thanks Heiko
Attached images
cop system.JPG
olso, making a button with all the names, will lag the system unneeded imo
the best will be, if you use the connectionlist, but i'm thinking on how to do that then, ill see what u can do to get a different connection list thingy
Quote from Marco1 :I give u a exaple how i made it

if (Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[o].PLID)].PlayerName.Contains("Officer"))
{
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("" + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[1].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 20, 173, 5, 33, Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[o].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID, 2, false);
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("" + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[2].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 20, 178, 5, 34, Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[o].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID, 2, false);
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("" + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[3].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 20, 183, 5, 35, Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[o].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID, 2, false);
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("" + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[4].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 20, 188, 5, 36, Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[o].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID, 2, false);
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("" + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[5].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName, Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 20, 193, 5, 37, Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[o].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID, 2, false);
}

So i made it.
I think at there is something wrong then it shows all buttons and only my name and then all other buttons it shows the hostname or other Playername.

PS. Its made in MCI

Thanks Heiko

all your code does, is, when a player name includes officer then display its name, since ur name contains officer, it displays your name, since its done for all 5 buttons.... u get it? so theres your problem

what does it do when u delete this:
PlayerName.Contains("Officer")
this doesnt make that: if the player name contains officer, it shows him the buttons
Mh. But i want something like a second connection list .
Thats all.

And the problem with the Officer#Marco <<chase>> [ABC] abcde it only shows the host name

SO PLEASE LFS PIMP MY INSIM !

PLEASE HELP ME

THE PPL WHO HELPED TO FIX MY PROBLEMS GET 100k CASH ON MY SERVER + A GTR

ONLY IF THE PROBLEM FIXED U CAN GET THE CASH AND THE CAR
lmao, just use plid, and we dont want ur cash
Quote from Marco1 :Mh. But i want something like a second connection list .
Thats all.

And the problem with the Officer#Marco <<chase>> [ABC] abcde it only shows the host name

PLEASE HELP ME

lol.
This morning you said: "I am good developer"

He always lies in the morning
Wich u mean now? Bose,Kiss Me, Me or Robbo01?

SO PLEASE HELP ME
Quote from kiss me :DU-racer,
there is a big thread about this in programmer section, search

do the buttons update with the playername?

Can you give me link
You are asking for almost everything for you Cruise insim, i thought u, the stc guys, wanted to make the insim on your own? And, plz dont use google translator, go to school instead.
Ich benutze kein Google übersetzer!
I dont use Google Translator!

We dont ask all for our Cruise server. the most is made at myself.!
Wir fragen nicht alles nach sondern wir brauchen nur manchmal ein bisschen hilfe!

Thanks Heiko
I personally had to remove STC from MSN due to the amount of insim help requests

Everytime I saw the insim online it was basically what I had done...
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I personally had to remove STC from MSN due to the amount of insim help requests

Everytime I saw the insim online it was basically what I had done...

Same case I know of? If yes, then imho they don't deserve your handiwork...
Quote from Gekkibi :Same case I know of? If yes, then imho they don't deserve your handiwork...

Without having to name and shame, it likely is the same one you know of...
Quote from Marco1 :Mh. But i want something like a second connection list .
Thats all.

PLEASE HELP ME

LMFAO...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG