The online racing simulator
Reset cash after ban.
(12 posts, closed, started )
Reset cash after ban.
Hello programmers.

I want help with a automatical Cash-Reset after ban.
How i do it?
i made something like this:

for (int p = 0; i < System.Math.Min(8, Players.Count); i++)
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(MCI.Info[p].PLID)].Cash += 5000;
}

[COLOR="Red"]UNDER THE CASH DEDECTING CODE[/COLOR]

But dont work.
Please help me guys.

PS: its in MCI also when i got -5000€ and leave pit it ban me for to much in debt.
But after the ban it dont reset my cash
How i do that it reset the cash.
#2 - Stuff
Hmm.. I'm no cruise programmer by far but I do have a few questions.. Why no more than 8? Is there something about MCI packets where 8 is the limit? Why do you reference the MCI packets to cycle through all your connections? Besides, if a person is banned wouldn't they be kicked off and no longer in the connections list? Maybe you can get some kind of "banned" event and do it to just the one person?

Or maybe all the cruise servers can cooperate with a global player database? One that has an economy, credit ratings, intrest rates, and its own home mortgage crises! Or even repo your cars if you don't pay up.. maybe even give you some concrete shoes for the East river if you don't pay! Umm, no, nevermind..
no the player is only banned on the server. when i understand u right

and the secont block i dont understand
Problem fixed
Ok problem is fixed

Thanks Nock44

U can close or delete this threat
how did you fix it
for us other new insim programmers
just find it out
Hang on.. Let me get this straight. You asked for help yet are unwilling to help others with a simple explanation of a solution? That seems somewhat unfair - unless Nock44 has explicitly asked you to not divulge the information.
and if he said so, there are other ways to tell
i'll remember this the next time u ask for help
U can close this threat!
bah, you only ask for help and codes, and you dont say any about programming ... bad :thumbsdow
Closed at the request of the OP.

However, let me put this in your mind. Programming is as much about bouncing ideas off other people as it is about writing code sometimes. Sometimes it's useful just to have someone to tell you the answer and sometimes it's useful to have someone to tell you that you're right or wrong, or simply someone there to talk at.

Programming is rarely a singular effort (in my eyes).

The programmers forum isn't orientated around closed development. if this were the case everyone time someone helped it would be in PM, we'd sign a NDA and then get paid a consultancy fee. Given my bank balance I doubt this is happening. If you want to do this then feel free though.

The reason the programmers forum succeeds is because people are willing to share and help, and this isn't always because of the warm fuzzy feeling.
This thread is closed

Reset cash after ban.
(12 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG