The online racing simulator
Guess the movie
(643 posts, started )
Ok, Rephrase then. Ben, lets have movies that even 16 yearold Canadian wankers can figure out that isn't BadBoys...
Quote from BuddhaBing :Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

Clarification: this is not a black & white film. this still from the film has been made b&w.

Color still from the same scene:

mm...Looks like a dog in a reservoir, but I'll bet my pension it ain't Reservoir Dogs...would have been too easy!
Stalker
Buddha knows his movies.
The bleak and grainy look of the film is very distinctive and sticks in the mind for a long time. I first saw it during a season of Russian films that Channel4 ran late at night back when I was at uni in the late 1980s. Here's the IMDB link: http://imdb.com/title/tt0079944/

Here's a new entry which should be more accessible to those who are complaining that the films are too obscure:
Attached images
vlcsnap-4188283.jpg
Nice pick.

I'll let someone else take that one.

Was my favorite film of that year, though.
The Thin Red Line?
Quote from deggis :The Thin Red Line?

That's exactly what I was trying to think of, just couldn't for the life of me remember the name.
Quote from deggis :The Thin Red Line?

Yes, The Thin Red Line it is. It wasn't very well received when it was released - I think people were expecting/hoping for it to be another Saving Private Ryan - but it's one of my favourite films.
What did you think of The New World, Buddha?
Wasn't Thin Red Line even Oscar nominated? It's really one of those movies that half of people hate and half of people love. Personally I didn't think it was that great.

"Once upon a time in America"?
-
(squidhead) DELETED by squidhead
yup
-
(Kalev EST) DELETED by Kalev EST
Ok, this movie very controversial to say the least when it came out. The director even went to jail.

And the IMDB link for "Once Upon a Time in America".
Attached images
film.JPG
That looks a whole lot like a young Bill Paxton, but I somehow doubt it's actually him.
Im thinkin cannibal holocaust, but havent ever seen it I doubt..
Might be Nightmare, I guess?
It is indeed Cannibal Holocaust. Well done.
tap tap, pine-fin.
Sorry for the wait, I watched postman on tv yesterday and went to bed.. So 'Cannibal Holocaust' was a lucky guess I'm still too afraid to watch it, but some day I will. Here is the new one.

ceider house rules?
no
It looks very familiar, but I'm having trouble.

That's not Madeline Stowe, is it?

Guess the movie
(643 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG