The online racing simulator
Guess the movie
(643 posts, started )
Guess the movie
Ok, this is a fun game found on almost every forum I have ever visited. You take a screenshot of a movie and others try to guess it (one at a time, first one to guess correctly gets to post a new picture)

Rules:
- Use only movies done before 2000 (nice round number)
- DVD captures (or the damn googel pictures)
- post a IMDB link when your movie is recognized
- If you post an answer, prepare to post the next picture also

Don't name your image file with the movie name

I'll start up with a fairly easy one. I left 2 visible clues in the picture

EDIT: Please dont shout answers if you are not going to post a next picture..
Back to the future! yay
Yeah I wasnt sure if it was the first one or second... had to ask my sister and she said "first one" xD... Someone else post for me! I'm going to sleep right now.
#5 - Woz
How about this one
Attached images
guess.jpg
Here's one for all ye overseas ppl

EDIT: Good timing dammit, lol.
#8 - Woz
Quote from pine-fin :Dentist?

Nope.

It is a real cult classic film. Only clue I will give. Anyone that has seen the film will spot in instantly
The scene with the baby mask is from Brazil.

Stang70Fastback's I have no idea. It looks a bit like Christopher Ecclestone.
#10 - Woz
Stang70Fastback's is "Johnny English" but it´s BuddhaBing´s turn to post the pic.
#12 - Woz
Quote from BuddhaBing :The scene with the baby mask is from Brazil.

Not sure about you but whenever I watch this film I find myself humming that song that is always in the background for weeks

Must watch this again soon, not seen it in many years now
Quote from Kalev EST :Stang70Fastback's is "Johnny English" but it´s BuddhaBing´s turn to post the pic.

No, you go ahead. You got Stang70Fastback's.

edit: okay, to keep this thread going, here's my entry:
Attached images
154hh6h.jpg
im thinking king kong but its not ive seen loads of movies and own over 500 and cant think of that actors name so nope u beat me! is the film famous and u dint give no clues
Some hints: it's from 1971, it was directed by a critically acclaimed director, an actor who would go on to play a leading role in Star Wars just 6 years later has a minor part and it is notorious for a scene in which the main protagonist commits a violent act while singing a cheery song.
#16 - wien
That's A Clockwork Orange, isn't it? (Who's the Star Wars actor BTW? Skimmed IMDB, and couldn't spot him/her. EDIT: Never mind. That was somewhat obscure. )
yes ur right! it is too but i was to young Well wasnt born

the director dint go on to star wars it was A Space Odyssey

my dad got that one for me
Yes, 'A Clockwork Orange' is correct. David Prowse, an ex-weightlifting champion who had a minor role as a bodyguard in A Clockwork Orange, went on to play Darth Vader in Star Wars.
#19 - wien
Quote from Dooonster :the director dint go on to star wars it was A Space Odyssey

He didn't mean George Lucas. The actor playing (not voicing) Darth Vader also played in A Clockwork Orange.

Anyhoo, since BuddahBing seems to be absent I'll just be cheeky and post one since I know I'm right. This one's for the geeks: EDIT: Ah, there you were.
Attached images
nerdy film.jpg
Office Space!
#21 - wien
Next
Attached images
next.JPG
That shot looks almost like that scene from Knight Rider before the ads, lol.
Right, I'm heading off to work. If anyone's confident they're right carry on.
#25 - wien
Bad Boys? I'm not confident enough to claim victory though.

Guess the movie
(643 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG