The online racing simulator
Guess the movie
(643 posts, started )
a little hint maybe?
6 minutes is a little quick for a hint. :P
Not title, but a caption..

FINDING NEMO......

.......................UR DOING IT RONG!
For some reason it reminds me of Lord of the Flies, although I'm pretty sure that's not it.
Hint: Japan, 90s.
Ichi the Killer?
Hard Boiled?
Double Vision?
Battle Royale?

...well, that's all the asian flicks I know. lol
This might be a big hint:

that's beat takeshi... so... is it sonatine?
Psssssssst, Gabby!
i just saw for the 1st time zatoichi
is this a difficult movie to figure out? i post a pic of a scene w/ a more recognizable actor in it. i'll wait and see if anyone can figure it out.
Looks like a still from one of the worst (most cringe-worthy) movies ever made. I'm almost embarrassed to admit i've seen it, but, is it "Toys" ?
The Village
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs?
Quote from Mazz4200 :Looks like a still from one of the worst (most cringe-worthy) movies ever made. I'm almost embarrassed to admit i've seen it, but, is it "Toys" ?

Correct i know i'm not the only person onfortunate to have seen that movie. Luckily it was when i was still a child, so i have very few memories of it.
Lol

Anyway, anyone fancy posting a movie clip for me, ain't got the time right now

whoops nvm my movie is 2002...
Quote from Gabkicks :[I-M-G]http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/6890/ngfngtdxnb2.jpg[/I-M-G]

whoops nvm my movie is 2002...

So, is that a forfeit or what? (I have a pic you lot should know but prolly wont....:tilt
yeah cus the rules say before 2000. u guys can try and get it anways, but i doubt anyone will heh.
Going for some shuteye, checking back in 10h or so...
Attached images
no clue filename.JPG
Robocop
Silver Dream Racer?
Quote from LineR32 :Silver Dream Racer?

Bugger...beat me to it! Best ending to a film EVER...[spoiler!] I loved seeing David Essex incinerated!! [/spoiler!]

Guess the movie
(643 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG