The online racing simulator
If there is only 1 real track in LFS, & it is not Nurburing, which will be you choice
My Choice: Macau Guia Grand Prix Circuit
#2 - J@tko
Quote from scania :My Choice: Macau Guia Grand Prix Circuit

Yes - or Cadwell Park - or Montijuch Park - or Surfer's Paridise

Any of the above, but not the Nurburgring - too long and LFS will just be following the crowd.
Bathurst Would be uber cool!!! Especially handling the elevation changes!
#5 - Sm0k3
Quote from CrazyBrit :Bathurst Would be uber cool!!! Especially handling the elevation changes!

Your absolutely right
Pre-WWII AVUS
I'd like to have a kitchen table or garden from Micro Machines.
Seriously, one thread like this per month isn't enough?
Isle of Man
laguna seca ^_^
Silverstone!
Thruxton.
castle combe
Nordschleife. I don't like Nürburgring anyway

But seriously, I don't even know any other real life tracks (the names maybe, but I'm absolutely ignorant of the layouts), so it's not like I have a choice.
Quote from AndroidXP :Nordschleife. I don't like Nürburgring anyway

But seriously, I don't even know any other real life tracks (the names maybe, but I'm absolutely ignorant of the layouts), so it's not like I have a choice.

Trackpedia to the rescue!
Quote from Kegetys :Isle of Man

Yes, just like I said in that another thread, Isle of Man! Could be great.
#16 - 2zas
Quote from BigPeBe :Yes, just like I said in that another thread, Isle of Man! Could be great.

+++++1111111111111
i'd not choose bathurst, nurburgring or isle of man or a track that has such big elevation changes.
I'd choose old hockenheim, easily too awesome to race trough this narrow woods
Elevation changes equals fun. I remember NR2003 Ferrari 330 mod in Isle of Man, great feeling when you go over those little jumps. And it's not just those jumps, but elevation changes generally makes that track feel a bit more than flat tracks.
Brands Hatch or Lime Rock. All the elevation-changing awesomeness & challenging corners I love about Bathurst & Nurby but wrapped up in small, easy-to-swallow coatings.
Lulz, Daytona?!...

Seriously, I'd like to see a track like Bathurst. It looks like a frikking great track to drive, up and down zee mountains. Fun stuff.
The track where runs 24hour of le mans

I dont know how is the name of that track
Quote from Inouva :The track where runs 24hour of le mans

I dont know how is the name of that track

Spa?

From the vids I saw, I'd have to agree that Bathurst looks really fun
Bathurst's nice with the elevation changes, and it will be madness to drive a BF1 there
They nearly ran a 2003-spec Champ Car around it...

I wonder what a Group C car would do around it (hint hint)

DK

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG