The online racing simulator
#77 - th84
This is a real easy one.... Road Atlanta FTW!

I would settle for Laguna Seca.
Quote from frokki :I'd like to have a kitchen table or garden from Micro Machines.

I've been thinking of making something like this for rFactor for a while. Maybe the pool table level, where you can go inside the table.
Laguna Seca or Imola
Thruxton, Laguna Seca, Sears Point or Bathurst.
TT-Assen or Zandvoort. both in the netherlands.
no doubt.. should be laguna sega

#84 - BIzO
Quote from Inouva :The track where runs 24hour of le mans

I dont know how is the name of that track

La Sarthe
The Lienz Festival der Geschwindigkeit track from rFactor, with all the different variations from rally cross to sprints to 24h
Quote from Gills4life :The Lienz Festival der Geschwindigkeit track from rFactor, with all the different variations from rally cross to sprints to 24h

+2008

This one is really cool.
Quote from Gills4life :The Lienz Festival der Geschwindigkeit track from rFactor, with all the different variations from rally cross to sprints to 24h

I thought we're looking for REAL tracks...
Quote from bbman :I thought we're looking for REAL tracks...

You want real tracks then stop playing games.
I only suggested it because it is one amazing track that has so so much variety and would make for a lot of fun, especially with lfs' physics and all
Quote from Gills4life :You want real tracks then stop playing games.
I only suggested it because it is one amazing track that has so so much variety and would make for a lot of fun, especially with lfs' physics and all

Then you seem to have gotten the wrong topic, as this is

Quote from Thread title :If there is only 1 real track in LFS, & it is not Nurburing, which will be you choice

Piddys Eastern Creek Laser scanned track that was released lately for rFactor would be amazing in LFS. Other than that I'd like to see either Spa or Laguna Seca.
Quote from bbman :Then you seem to have gotten the wrong topic, as this is

I know what the topic title is, and I am deeply sorry if I have said something so wrong. :rolleyes: It was just a suggestion and a track that I would love to see in LFS -_-'

A track that I would like to see that is similiar to one in real life, that is not Nordschleife, would have to be either Spa, Suzuka or Laguna Seca. One of those. Unless in the future we would be able to drive on point to point style roads, if we could then I would love to drive on the Col de Turini in LFS
F1 Istanbul park
Laguna Seca, Zandvoort or SPA... surfers paradise is a pretty sweet track too.
Bathurst or Fuji Speedway
Silverstone, Estoril, Suzuka, Paul Ricard, Bathurst, Sears Point, Zandvoort, Charade, Imola, Watkins Glen....? Well too difficult for me to make a choise !
Quote from Zyrez :no doubt.. should be laguna sega

We've already got that bit at Aston.

Le Mans Classic

eventually Bathurst would be great

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG