The online racing simulator
all these ideas sound great, but then the devs would most likely have to travel to these destinations am i correct? And with families that would'nt be possible. But my track would have to be Lime Rock Park. its definately one of the more beautiful tracks of the world that hasnt upgraded to all that fancy glass buildings crap. And the final downhill turn is uhmazing
Nürburgring, the long green Mother.

When Scawen must buy a License, then one track who Victor gave enough space and room to make a lot of Real & Virtual layouts around them

No money waste for only one Standalone real Track.

edit: oh I forgot >Isle of Man Course< would be nice too. I love long Tracks /
http://jrpearson.homestead.com/isleofman.html
"So sadly, building the full length 60.072 km Mountain course..."

OH MY GOD

Would be everyones dream to get this track!
Spa-Francorchamps or circuit-zolder...
Hi everyone!

This is my first post in the LFS forum; I have been playing the latest demo with my G25 wheel and loving the BL track. Hoping to buy the game in the next couple of weeks.

Anyway, I would pick Österreichring as the real life track since the grandstands and pit buildings were demolished in in 2004. I'm not sure who owns the track but I do know that there are no longer races held at the venue.

Another point I'd like to make is that since all the tracks in LFS are fictional why not modify a famous circuit enough to ensure the DEV don't have to pay any sort of licence fee?
Laguna Seca
Laguna seca
Bathurst
Tsukuba
my choice is a one very local to me - Teesside Autodrome. it is an awesome track and i and many other local drivers love it
THE SPA FANCHROPS how evever u spell its
I don`t get it?

What`s the idea on this track?
If it was ever put down to a public vote, Spa Francorchamps would be my choice. Corners 3 and 4 up over the hill would be immense in some of the LFS cars.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :all these ideas sound great, but then the devs would most likely have to travel to these destinations am i correct? And with families that would'nt be possible. But my track would have to be Lime Rock Park. its definately one of the more beautiful tracks of the world that hasnt upgraded to all that fancy glass buildings crap. And the final downhill turn is uhmazing

would that be the "classic" track or the new layout they've done this year ?, i suppose lfs could manage both quite easy
It's truly amazing how many different opinions there are.

I'll take Mosport please
Monza. A great highspeed track with quite a scenery. Ideal for the SS and GTRs.

Another selection would defo be Zandvoort and all the combos it has.
a smaller well known track would be the best place to start
Nordschleife is so big that many new racers would be turned off and the amount of accidents and moving chicanes would be the death of the experience=no fun
Spa would be terrific
silverstone with its gazillion layouts and the cars available are a good match
as is Brands Hatch.
LimeRock is nice if a bit simple-
Road Atlanta class act, Laguna seca? one layout is this what LFS needs right now (of course a reverse UP the corkscrew would be cool)

Sonoma-Sear point is a better fit currently at least 2 layouts, and reverse...
Suzuka (is KY GP similar?) would be great, as would be Barcelona or Valencia
Vallelunga is also a nice one...
And why not the better track in the world? Spa-Francorchamps
bathurst!
Daytona Roadcourse.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG