The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
I have the drivers using application settings for AF. Maybe I'll try and crank the AF if it will let me make a setting just for iracing.
Had a great race with ant in the V8 earlier today And I've just bought the star mazda
Quote from SidiousX :Man up and buy it.

Why i need to buy something while somebody can give it to me for free? If you already playing for free it`s obviously easy to you to say "buy it"
The free offer was a Fathers Day special...it has expired.
Best deal at the moment is buy one month, get 3 (brand new customers only).
Quote from Bean0 :The free offer was a Fathers Day special...it has expired.

It´s valid until July 19th.
Quote from Derbis1990 :Why i need to buy something while somebody can give it to me for free? If you already playing for free it`s obviously easy to you to say "buy it"

Who the hell said I'm playing it for "free", I am paying, and have paid for it, ever since I bought the game ( as well as the numerous cars/tracks I have purchased....).
Nobody. I just said "if" and that makes difference.
Anyway i`m still looking for code. Hope somebody still have it unused
P.S I forgot the most important word. THANKS
Quote from Derbis1990 :Nobody. I just said "if" and that makes difference.
Anyway i`m still looking for code. Hope somebody still have it unused
P.S I forgot the most important word. THANKS

If I'm not mistaken, you said "If you already playing for free it`s obviously easy to you to say "buy it"" Which to me, seemed like you were saying I was playing for free...
Quote from SidiousX :If I'm not mistaken, you said "If you already playing for free it`s obviously easy to you to say "buy it"" Which to me, seemed like you were saying I was playing for free...

Oh , whatever. Peace
Derbis stop being a silly & pony up $5. Is it really to much to spend?
If you expect to play iRacing for peanuts then its not the sim for you.
Looks like night to me.
jakes on my acc right now
where can i get good setups for the mustang?
I love Otto from iRacing.com!

Quote from Otto :
Hi Gerben,

The long holiday weekend is over. I have attached two codes. The first for a one-year complimentary account. The Second is for $250 of credit to purchase some content.

Getting this because I asked it, and I'm going to write a review of it on a Dutch gaming site I work for, can't wait! Can anyone tell me what to do at first, or how everything works? I'm totally new to it.
Damn, I think it's time I started my own gaming site!
Give it to someone who can actually drive and wants to play the game.
good for you, Bose...
You jammy b$st$rd. I will give you all the advice & guidance you need, as long as you take me on as your adviser. (& share the wealth)
Quote from anttt69 :You jammy b$st$rd. I will give you all the advice & guidance you need, as long as you take me on as your adviser.(& share the wealth)

Would be great, add me on msn or whatever you have.
So why exactly did you just get $350 worth of iracing stuff?

Also, Spa is coming to iracing.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG