The online racing simulator
First Car
(537 posts, started )
F*** that lol it takes so much time to make the bodykit and make the rims go from 12'' to 22'' that I doubt I can do that exploit for a 2nd time.
/me trembles in fear.

Just found some old pics of me on my site...

This, this and this - my god it's the stuff of knightmares!
wash your hair
Yeah, I used to have Greasy hair leave me alone.

ATM it's horrible but I can't have a shower 'till tommorow
That's my strike back to the Alina Vacariu Club. I needed a hot slut to change from my old avatar anyway...
Oh. God.
Quote from Jakg :Yeah, I used to have Greasy hair leave me alone.

Who cares if you still do, it's the internetz lol
OT - First driving lesson in a few hours - w00t.
I'll stay off the roads today then.
Oh thanks.

Luckily for you your a little far away for me to get in a hour driving lesson...
Good luck! Keep us posted on how it goes
I survived!

No stalling (it was a Diesel), just need to move my hands as i turn.
Quote from Jakg :just need to move my hands as i turn.

Generally, turning requires you to move your hands - so yes, it will help.
Quote from mr_x :Generally, turning requires you to move your hands - so yes, it will help.

I think he means around the position of the wheel itself.

Yes. I can take a joke.
Heh, if you're used to 270 degrees in LFS or something I guess that could be quite a transition. Good luck though. And remember, extending your raceline into the oncoming lane is generally considered bad practice.
FFS - after a 9 page thread on what car I should buy, I have been given (or, have to buy for £300?!) my Mum's car (the Proton Wira 1.5 LXi).

My Dad is paying for an MOT (a few months early but to check what's wrong), which will happen next Friday. He's also paying insurance as well - w00t!

All i have to pay is driving lessons - i virtually have enough for the car on my own so on payday i will have £496 to spend on lessons / tests / fuel / repairs / booze / girls!
#444 - ssm
How about... an old lotus super seven?
Did you read any of the posts in this thread...?
#446 - ssm
Quote from Jakg :Did you read any of the posts in this thread...?

Whoops, how about a Fiat 500?
Quote from ssm :Whoops, how about a Fiat 500?

Quote from Jakg :FFS - after a 9 page thread on what car I should buy, I have been given (or, have to buy for £300?!) my Mum's car (the Proton Wira 1.5 LXi).

My Dad is paying for an MOT (a few months early but to check what's wrong), which will happen next Friday. He's also paying insurance as well - w00t!

All i have to pay is driving lessons - i virtually have enough for the car on my own so on payday i will have £496 to spend on lessons / tests / fuel / repairs / booze / girls!

Quote from Jakg :I survived!

No stalling (it was a Diesel), just need to move my hands as i turn.

Zomg 240 deg Nab!11
do what jeremy clarkson did lol he bought a volvo for a 1 pound sterling and it was in decent condition
Quote from kamilek12 :do what jeremy clarkson did lol he bought a volvo for a 1 pound sterling and it was in decent condition

it's just called a pound, Pound Sterling is the formal title 1 pound is like 1 dollar ,except it's worth more

First Car
(537 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG