The online racing simulator
would have been my question, too

nice skin, i like it
I saw a new Renaultsport Megane F1 Team on the road the other day and was in awe. This is a simple XF skin replica.
Attached images
renaultsportmeganef1.jpg
XF GTi Renaultsport F1.jpg
XFG_RenaultSport.jpg
Zz0's Bundesliga (german Soccer) Skins
Two Honda Civic Type R race cars from the Honda Civic Spec series. One blue, one red. More to come (expect a spectrum of colors )

Simple yet effective. Feel free to use, change numbers, and modify freely. Not in LFSW, but you can put them there )
Attached images
XFR_honda.jpg
XFR_hondablue.jpg
i know im in the wrong!!
what program can i use to preview my skin... i see some previews have reflections and what programs can i use to render them.... i have a great skin i have done and i want to show if off in the best poss way...

(dont get angry) x x
you can use the LFS Skin Viewer to view them in a slightly higher quality to in-game, but rendering is VERY hard work, your best bet is asking here
Fantastic Job PwRSlave !!!! Very Very good !!!
Quote from Tweaker :Most of them are XF GTR skins, and if you are a Demo user, you cannot use those S2 cars. Demo users only have the 3 road cars, XF GTi, XR GT, and XR GT Turbo.

To access skins for those cars in the game, you go into the garage while playing, create a new skin profile on the left, and then at the bottom there is a "Colours" button, click that. At the very bottom there is a skinname button, and if you click that you should see a list of filenames for skins that you placed in your LFS/data/skins folder.

You can still use the S2 skins only they are slower to use
(well on my computer they work). Please correck me if im wrong. :bannana_g :laola: :lfs:
Quote from ethan520 :You can still use the S2 skins only they are slower to use
(well on my computer they work). Please correck me if im wrong. :bannana_g :laola: :lfs:

what do you mean "slower to use" - if you rename them they will work, although if its for a car you can't drive you cant see a skin on it without the viewer
This is a drift alliance skin I made, it does need some sponsor decals but I didn't have any to add.

oops, wrong forum, if you wouldn't mind moving this lol =P

Attached images
XRT_Drift_Alliance.JPG
This is a skin i just got done finishing make...I haven't even seen it on a car yet
its for the XFR
Quote from Jakg :what do you mean "slower to use" - if you rename them they will work, although if its for a car you can't drive you cant see a skin on it without the viewer

I mean edit it i know abot renaming and stuff
An XFR skin for the upcoming UXFR league.I'll prolly change/add some things,but until then,I'll consider it finished.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
very nice work
nos skin
Here's a skin I just made, dunno if there is a skin like this already, but anywho.

Customize it however you like.
Interesting skin
There are some other learner skin out there, ive made one and i know someone made the AA learner car skins. Im guessing that its a first skin and you used paint and if so its good, i never got the hang of MS paint lol. Its best to use photoshop (which costs a fair bit to buy) theres GIMP which AFAIK is free. As they are layer based programmes so makes editing skins easier.
Also when in CMX viewer press the space bar as it will hide all the boxes (sun heading, FOV etc)
Quote from LineR32 :Here's a skin I just made, dunno if there is a skin like this already, but anywho.

Customize it however you like.

out of pro.you have well done and thank you but i didnt like it
a bit dirty...a bit rusty...but it still gets me to the mall and back
-
(ethan520) DELETED by XCNuse : not a real skin
-
(LineR32) DELETED by LineR32
Quote from squidhead :a bit dirty...a bit rusty...but it still gets me to the mall and back

great skin
Ive been away from public skinning for too long (about 3 months - how time flies)
Anywhere heres a jaguar xfr
Attached images
XFR_Screenie.jpg
XFR_Jaguar.jpg
looks very good.

I like it, allthough the XFR is a bit too small for a Jaguar... but that doesnt matter. Great skin

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG