The online racing simulator
And is quicker really.
well i tried a quick run around BL1 in an FXR using the mouse (quite good with a wheel), and failed miserably after hammering it into 1st at T1 just as i started to brake, so i really had to overcome the screwed up engine on my car and i kinda ended up screwing up the chicane
Attached images
Grabby1.jpg
Grabby2.jpg
Grabby3.jpg
Grabby4.jpg
damn i need that texture pack
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Heres a couple of my screenies...first 2 are the same and last 2 are the same...that dang chicane on blgp kills ya when you exit it and your in a hurry i actually landed the one where im sittin on my door and went off to win the race! have the replay if u like to see it Enjoy!
Attached images
2wheels3.JPG
2wheels2.JPG
I guess i got a little hasty on this turn
Attached images
bf1airborne.JPG
A little wheelling on Blackwood. I am sorry for showing the toolbars but saw it when i have shut down LFS
Attached images
2wheel.jpg
Quote from MARQUISE :

Nice shot

But how did you get Fern Bay?
its his "mates" account and why have you got a pic of montoya burnout? put jenson there now!!!
Yes I agree.
Button's not a legendary racing driver Montoya will be, because if he keeps driving like this, he'll not make it to 2007

Got a pic of Alberto Ascari anyway
Broooouuuuuum !
Attached images
233.bmp
Quote from hrtburnout :Button's not a legendary racing driver Montoya will be, because if he keeps driving like this, he'll not make it to 2007

Got a pic of Alberto Ascari anyway

Yes but to be honest, if Button keeps driving like this, he might not make it to 2008, and if he does, definately not with BAR.
Expensive day out @ Fernbay
Attached images
flying.jpg
flying2.jpg
flying3.jpg
How do you do that without ramps. With difficulty i'm guessing.
Without ramps? There's a mountain beside the chicane. lol
hehe, i guess my car slid just before i took off to make me look like im going straight
There you go. I managed 1 wheel Rofl
Attached images
sadasda.bmp
Quote from shaGuar :There you go. I managed 1 wheel Rofl

Nice But could you use jpg format please. That bmp one is just waste considering that quality wise that pic wont be uber in any format.
Oh I forgot the mountain.
There ya go, png
Attached images
1 wheel !.PNG
Wow, how do you got 90 FPS.
Quote from nutty boy :Wow, how do you got 90 FPS.

having a moderate pc with a graphics card...
Yeah well I have a crap PC with a built in graphics card, so in that view I usaully get 10.
fernbay stunts...
Attached images
LFS 2006-07-06 22-05-55-43.jpg
LFS 2006-07-06 22-31-18-57.JPG
LFS 2006-07-06 22-33-50-45.JPG

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG