The online racing simulator
Quote from batteryy :(sry for double post)
no wonder u are named SeksiseppO. U are licking other F25 and UF GTR is coming from the side, and u say ''feels so good''

Heh

My name is not SeksiseppO its SeksiSepp0
Quote from Maukkade :Heh

My name is not SesiseppO its SeksiSepp0

me and my bad eyes..just fastly wahced the pic sry
Quote from batteryy :(sry for double post)
no wonder u are named SeksiseppO. U are licking other F25 and UF GTR is coming from the side, and u say ''feels so good''

The car is FZ5 not F25.
I am saying feels good not feels so good.
I think you need glasses

JUST JOKING
Quote from Maukkade :The car is FZ5 not F25.
I am saying feels good not feels so good.
I think you need glasses

JUST JOKING

probaply yea need glasses. its pecause when i read that post of ur's i were very tired.
psssst.dont tell anyone:hide: i actually fell slep over my keyboard on that night when playing lfs and my head got over F3 and i spammed all the night
Some 2wheel fbm drifting. if u wanna see it, i think u should press this
Quote from batteryy :Some 2wheel fbm drifting. if u wanna see it, i think u should press this

WOOOHH!! nice skin! ;-)
is the nightmod picture editing, or LFS textures??? I Like It
Quote from dutchshogun :WOOOHH!! nice skin! ;-)
is the nightmod picture editing, or LFS textures??? I Like It

just edited the picture. wish id have that kind of nightmod
A bit of 2 wheel action from todays GTTC Qual.
Attached images
lfs_00000025.jpg
#512 - IBE
Quote from IBE :Smexy two wheels
and tis was awesome!!!

ray ray just face it my 2 wheels is just so much better lol!

@ lineR32 did u drive through a big bug patch? uve got dots all over the front of ure car lol
It's a dirt layer I added to the skin. I did get the car over further a few days ago, with someone in front of me not being able to save his car, but I lost conection to the server so never got the replay.
ehhh... A little bit offtopic, because it is no wheels, but this is funny

my best Pit Stop

Click to resize
oh yeah, Single seater with 1 wheel!
this was cool
Attached images
owned.jpg
my best 2 wheel action so far
Attached images
2 wheeler!.jpg
All those demo guys that complained about having their XRT taken away have no tried to drift the FBM, I am crap at drifting but I still managed to pull off this slick move...

...and the second picture is a split second later. It rolled a totaly of 7 times without any lag or red and white barriers involved, just the side of my car and the rear tyre of the car I went sideways into.
Attached images
2 wheel drift.jpg
rolled it.jpg
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :

...and the second picture is a split second later. It rolled a totaly of 7 times without any lag or red and white barriers involved, just the side of my car and the rear tyre of the car I went sideways into.

i like when that happens

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG