The online racing simulator
Haha, cool one Looney. Ill post a vid soon of my AI in a Formula V8 two wheeling..
I attached the replay, i make a video of it already, but i have no place to upload it
Attached files
AI Two wheels_2.spr - 22.3 KB - 663 views
awesome driving looney putting us all to shame like that
first try @ 2 wheeling @_@
Attached files
1sttry.spr - 21.5 KB - 443 views
Hmmm, seems that pro's make mistakes too
Attached images
Race3.jpg
Close up :P
Attached images
Race4.jpg
hehe, that corner is so difficult when you are caught in someone's slipstream, either you hit them and u both go over or u go off the line and off the track. very difficult . I normally ease off the gas before the turn and try to make it up in the slow corner before the straight.
Sorry, it's a bit edited, but picked from my 'storage'
Attached images
2wheels.jpg
hehe nice angle there
Actually managed to get back on all 4 wheels without crashing
Watch the Video here http://media.putfile.com/2wheels
Attached images
2wheels.jpg
hehe nice barrell roll scotty, was that when i did like 4?
FXO/FXO-R Wheelies :)
awesome!! Only place i've managed 2 wheels was in the chicane of blackwood..
Quick setup for barrel rolls/two wheel driving.

Suspension:
Stiffness: as high as it'll go
Damping: None whatsoever
Ride Height: As high as it'll go.

It's like driving on a trampoline when you shift the weight. When I was doing doughnuts in the parking lot, I actually had it hopping up and down on all four wheels.

It's great fun. I call it my "Bronco" setup due to how much the car likes to bounce around in turns.

I've got a pic of me on two wheels in my GT on one of the sweepers on Blackwood. I actually made the turn, but while I was trying to straighten up, the car just flopped over. One problem. I'm not sure how to get it uploaded.
Quote from WatersEdge :I've got a pic of me on two wheels in my GT on one of the sweepers on Blackwood. I actually made the turn, but while I was trying to straighten up, the car just flopped over. One problem. I'm not sure how to get it uploaded.

try uploading on www.Imageshack.us
Messing around with ai - not long after they all tried to take the left of the chicane and ended up in barriers, noobs
Attached images
untitled.JPG
Quote from himself :Actually the real one - Michael Shumacher did two wheel driving after hitting other car tyre in 1994.

http://www.linienmc.dk/video/c ... umacher-crash-film-1.mpeg

I will never forgive Micheal for that move. He knew what he was doing, that cost Damon the championship and Schumacher couldn't care. I actually felt so sorry for Hill watching him in the pits shaking his head as the mechanics couldn't do anything. If I had been the steward I would have done something about it

Keiran
Not your average two wheeling...

And another small, crap movie from me.. http://www.dpostill.karoo.net/downloads/Endooooh.wmv

[off-topic]I need a new pc, recording and running LFS at the same time practically brings my pc to a halt. [/off-topic]
Attached images
endo.jpg
Quote from keiran :I will never forgive Micheal for that move. He knew what he was doing, that cost Damon the championship and Schumacher couldn't care. I actually felt so sorry for Hill watching him in the pits shaking his head as the mechanics couldn't do anything. If I had been the steward I would have done something about it

Keiran

I agree with you.

But, in the racing situation, faced with winning the championship, or losing the championship, and having to make a heat of the moment decision, I'm sure more than 50% of the people here (myself included I'd imagine) would probably have 'defended' as viciously as Schumi did. Maybe we'd have seemed more sorry afterwards though...

I'm not saying it's 'right', but it's easy to critisise from outside the car with numerous replays, and not having the championship at stake for ourselves...

Same with Jerez '97. I'm sure Schumi did it on purpose, but a) heat of the moment (and it is a valid excuse!) and b) Villeneuve was a LONG way back when he started that move, and Schumi could have felt that his block would have detered Jacques from even getting alongside.

Plus we are British, and therefore it's relatively normal to hate 'Ze Germans' in sporting contests...

Also, Senna was known to do similar things (and Prost), and we don't exactly remember them solely for how they won or lost championships!
Thanks

Is it off one of The Fast and The Furious films?

Rgds

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG