The online racing simulator
i think i saw this on youtube...
Is the key to surviving steering in the direction the car is tipping?
Quote from JO53PHS :Is the key to surviving steering in the direction the car is tipping?

YES! Congratulations on understanding this weird physical phenomenon
Crazy Screen Shot
I win
Attached images
omg.jpg
pointless tread
Quote from ghost racer :Dont post in my thread then

I agree. Sure there are topics around on the forum that maybe never should have been created, but it don`t really help it by posting "this thread sucks" etc etc comments. Just look on the anime topic, I`ll bet that 3 pages could been removed because people just have to say it sucks and such. If you don`t have any contribution to the topic, or just going to say it`s FAIL, then I suggest you take a look on a other topic instead
The thread title of the anime thread is "Do you like anime?", though, so those posts should even have been expected by the OP.
Quote from zeugnimod :The thread title of the anime thread is "Do you like anime?", though, so those posts should even have been expected by the OP.

Hehe yeah, sure you got a point there But at least people could have taken their time to tell why, not like just saying "it`s for kids" and thats the end Would been nice if people actually tried to give a good reason for what they are saying, instead of saying I don`t like it hehe.
All the other threads like this are more of a personal screen shot, not directly on this topic.

Keep to the thread topic
Yeah, use the Search option first, and don't blame other people for mentioning the same...
if this was a poinless tread there wouldn't ben 17 pages with posts

Me in a TBO race at FE green back in 2006.

Me in my UFR in a Condodgers race at AS cadet back in 2007
Jealous

Quote from henrico-20- :if this was a poinless tread there wouldn't ben 17 pages with posts

Me in a TBO race at FE green back in 2006.

Me in my UFR in a Condodgers race at AS cadet back in 2007

it was merged with another thread
I believe i can fly....
Attached images
Uf Flip.jpg
I know it isn't really two wheels but i think it looks funny

-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
-
(Maukkade) DELETED by franky500 : spammer + reply
-
(greg_slideways) DELETED by franky500 : Spammer + reply
Quote from ussbeethoven :Did he managed to do a pit stop in this position?

I don't know but i think not, at first i didn't even notice he was there because i was making a pit stop

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG