The online racing simulator
Then do more miles until you can sense that's going to happen and correct quicker.
Quote from Jakg :Then do more miles until you can sense that's going to happen and correct quicker.

Easy to you to say.. pro
I'm not a pro but with a ffb wheel and experience it becomes easy - same with oversteer etc.
Quote from Jakg :I'm not a pro but with a ffb wheel and experience it becomes easy - same with oversteer etc.

I have forcefeedback wheel but it's reversed, and since lfs doesn't have an option where to reverse ffb, I can't use it
I <3 banger servers...especially when you pull off a hit like this
Attached images
epic follow in 2.jpg
Flying Drift @ BL1.
Managed by Z-coord. hacking (ArtMoney).

Now all you have to do is figure out how to hack the rest of the co-ordinates, and make a custom model. Then you can make a helicopter and fly around the track in it, simulating the physics from an external program.
A total fluke coming out a corner
Attached images
FXR@AS3_2wheels.png
Quote from wheel4hummer :Now all you have to do is figure out how to hack the rest of the co-ordinates, and make a custom model. Then you can make a helicopter and fly around the track in it, simulating the physics from an external program.

Already maked a teleporter, but i will NEVER post it because it works online (so u can teleport to splits and finish).
I am now thinking of simulating physics But it think it will be tooo hard.
CTRA 1

I did a really long 2 wheels. All away to the end of the curbs. (In da orange car)

E: Well almost (see 3rd picture)
Attached images
lfs_00000064.jpg
lfs_00000065.jpg
lfs_00000066.jpg
#587 - AMB
Here's me in the FZR at FE3.
Attached images
Untitled.jpg
Attached images
empinando.jpg
Voando.jpg
FXR Rally-4 copy.jpg
FXR Rally-1 copy.jpg
Attached images
LFS 2008-08-13 17-33-13-27.jpg
Race 1 produces many of these moments but here's one of them - me getting a bit too enthusiastic on FE Gold Rev
Attached images
2wheels.jpg
Quote from mutt107 :knobbly's pwn your face

they will really pwn your face when they drive over your face
Quote from Bose321 :they will really pwn your face when they drive over your face

then over your face tooo we are knob face buddys!
probably my best 2 wheel effort so far, and I managed to get it back on all 4
Attached images
bobsadaisy.jpg
Legal Parking
Attached images
LFS 2008-08-24 00-24-09-84.jpg
Attached images
2wd.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG