The online racing simulator
Kinda weird place to do this... in the middle of race. o_O
Attached images
heavy_braking.jpg
Quote from ussbeethoven :Some driving mistakes in online racing.

How do you get your pictures to look so crisp and clear? Or is it your graphics card?illepall I know 0 about computers...
Quote from XXXg3 :How do you get your pictures to look so crisp and clear? Or is it your graphics card?illepall I know 0 about computers...

Just turn on Full Screen Anti-Aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering (from driver preferences).
Fooled around with the RA a bit.

Edit: Bonus pic of LX6.
Attached images
RA wheelie.jpg
ra wheelie2.jpg
lx6 wheelie.jpg
LOL! Driver options - right click on desktop, select properties, settings, advanced. LFS can't control them itself.
I don't want to sound offensive but I think it's a bit hilarious that so many casual gamers don't know what AF/FSAA is. It became common graphics option like 4-5 years ago.
this was online, i held the possition but then ran wide next corner eg i managed to not flip it
Attached images
clp225.jpg
Hehe that was a cool race
pitty i ran wide on the next corner
here is me on 1 wheel in the rb4 funny part is i landed it and drifted the next corner
Attached images
1wheelstand.jpg
i spend most of FE on two wheels in the XF's and UF's, damn those huge kerbs!
This was.... random.
Attached images
sid2.jpg
haha, well there would have been 8 wheels on the ground but insted there are 2 dose this one count

P.S. I HATE SLOW COMPUTERS /!\ they make me go crazyer than what i am illepall :banghead:
Attached images
2-8Wheeler.JPG
Quote from SID135 :This was.... random.

Woah!! That will make a great wallpaper
That is acctualy my wallpaper now.
Well, that corkscrew at AS hist...piece of cake, some airtime and short drift on 2 wheels:

I'm starting to like that XRR, easy to handle on 2 wheels

All under control
Quote from tristancliffe :LOL! Driver options - right click on desktop, select properties, settings, advanced. LFS can't control them itself.

Im digging myself deeper in the noob hole but where do I go after advanced? I cant find them..
crappo, again I post before thinking, I found it, sorry
Just what do I put them on? 2x? 4x?
High as you can go without the game FPS getting to low
ok thanks

*edit* My first screenie with aa and antiscopic(sp?) filtering!
Attached images
YAFSS_023.jpg
mhmm
dunno if it suits with the topic but i managed
not big of a deal but i really enjoyed that one
Attached images
1.JPG
2.jpg
Two wheels or Less.....I'll do Less.
Fern bay fun

Landed it and also managed to do another one right afterwards on the chicane, but sadly no pictures of that
Attached images
2 wheels xrr.JPG
2 wheels xrr (2).JPG

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG