The online racing simulator
Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
I think finding a new server will take too much time. Try to host it on your computer.
Ok, I'm hosting it on my computer now, It's the same name and password.
Same here, I either don't connect or ClientConnect fails.
Ummm I guess it's cancelled then, unless we can find another server
(insert Japanese "bad" words here)
Well. Get one of the 500server dudes to help you... I think they might be nice to lend you the server for a few hours.

And, I also had a nightmare about the race... crashed out in T1, lag spiking, the usual all shunted into ma face... you?
Chances are none of the 500servers guys are looking at their PMs right now so it could be hours before we get a server. Sorry guys
Well, I tryed... Sadly it didnt work out. Hope there´s better luck next time.
It appears for not work, I can't even get to the host connection but no failure window pops up...
Should we postpone the race?
Yeah, the race is postponed. Sorry.
ok, that's not so much fun for players who could race, but it's better for me, so I can race again :-)
YAY!

That means I can take part
When is race going ahead?
The server seems to be up and running again. You´ll have to ask Danny when he wants to hold the race.
If the server's up and running again then it'll run either this Saturday or this Sunday.

I'll post confirmation when I find out whether I'm doing anything this weekend.
*Crosses fingers for saturday*
I've started making some bits that must be on your skin next season. They include the new LFS Demo League logo and the race number badge with [noobs] sponsorship

AFAIK Sunday is alright for the race. Sorry Niall, maybe next season you'll get more than one race
I understand mate.

Its mainly my fault, so no need to apologise.

I'm looking foward to next season, when theres another league running side by side...If thats still going ahead
I'm thinking of moving it to a Saturday, it seems to fit people better (I'll still run two leagues if we have enough people to get at least 7 in each race)

EDIT: Here's the PSD with the badges and logo which will be required for next season. If you do not have photoshop then please PM me and I will add it to your skin. I have added it to Soki's skin already so you can see where the badges and logo go so you can clear room for it on your skin
Attached images
XFG_DL.jpg
Attached files
XFG_DL.psd - 223.9 KB - 188 views
Cool.

I think you should make a League skin

Hows your website coming along
Quote from The General Lee :Cool.

I think you should make a League skin

Hows your website coming along

Look in my above post for the template

TBH I haven't done much on the website recently, it doesn't help that I also bought a new computer and I don't have dreamweaver on here
I would like to join the league please
Ok, you'll get a PM either later today or tomorrow

Also my family have told me that we are doing something tomorrow, after they said that we weren't a couple of days ago I'll see if Kalev can run the race again.

I am also changing the calendar to have a 1 week break after this round since I'm going to the WSBR and I'd like to be running the last race of the season
Just an update on the website - I cannot connect with FTP to the old server so I cannot transfer it to the new server I was going to do a major re-work of the website that I'd done so far so maybe this is the best way to do it - start from scratch
All PM sent. Tell me if you have any problem.

Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG