The online racing simulator
Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
@Blakjekaas - nice

@matias - all is not lost, remember that Alex could have a bad round or miss one. You can still win.

A few of the main racers in this league have quit now but it will go on!
The offer is still open for the forums
I just put one up for you guys, same name as it's always been. Send me a pm or reply here if I need to change anything!
I found out today that I'm going out with my family tomorrow so I will not be able to run the race. I have asked Kalev if he would be able to run it but if he cannot then he will PM Matias Heikkinen and siemens and they will be admins for this race only.

Sorry about abandoning you like this, I only found out today!
Looks like I´ll be the admin for tomorrows race.
I´ll send the server details to the participants tomorrow morning(about 9.00 am GMT/UTC) via PM.
Ok I sent out the PM´s to the following people...
siemens
Matias Heikkinen
philipma
Soki
The General Lee
zeeaq
Yujisato
BoA
jimchan
Edmund
Eivö
Lcp.911
ntg03
hawker
If I missed somebody let me know in this thread.

One more thing... Although it says in the rules that we are supposed to do single-lap qualis and flying starts we wont. I like to keep things simple so there will be normal free 15min qual and the start procedures of the races are gonna be normal(like you have them in an ordinary server playing online).

Qual - 15 min
Sprint - 10 laps
Main - 20 laps (Danny said 16 laps but screw him, I´m god in this race )
Quote from Kalev EST :Ok I sent out the PM´s to the following people...
If I missed somebody let me know in this thread.

Yes, you miss me
Quote from Matias Heikkinen : another question: danny said the racer have to pit once in the main race.
will the rule use in today's race?

No, I wont use this rule.

I have a question to you guys... Does any of you have a replay of the BL GP rev XFG 20 lapper race where everybody have finished? Mine was saved before everybody had finished.
If you have then send it to [email protected]
Thanks
Quote from Kalev EST :No, I wont use this rule.

I have a question to you guys... Does any of you have a replay of the BL GP rev XFG 20 lapper race where everybody have finished? Mine was saved before everybody had finished.
If you have then send it to [email protected]
Thanks

Sent
Replays are now up...
http://kalev99.googlepages.com/lfsdemoleague

Anyway it wasn´t a very good race. Lots of crashes and I think a lot of penaltys should be given but that´s up to Danny.

I restarted the race once because of the total mayhem in turn 1. I attached a replay of that. The other starts were not much better but I decided that there should be no more restarts.

It was my first time to be an admin for a league so sorry I sucked at it.
Attached files
crashingggg.mpr - 92 KB - 207 views
Thanks Kalev, I will review the replays and issue any penalties. To make it easier for me please could you just PM me some people to look out for.

Just a note about penalties next season. Next season you will have to appeal after the event via PM with me. You must give full details of the accident (i.e. what lap it was on, which race, who was involved..) within a week of the race. I will then act on it and if I see it is needed I will issue a penalty.
well...

I know I am not an admin of any sort

but...from what i saw, it looked like lag.

But, that might just be meeeeeillepall

yay....20pages lmao
I've had a PM from someone (who will remain anonymous, whether they want to or not) highlighting some drivers who showed full disregard to the no-contact rule so I will review the replay and I will issue penalty points if I see fit. Remember, 3 penalty points and you're banned for the season, no matter where you are in the standings.

EDIT: I really need to get the league a subforum on here, I'll try and remember to do it today
Quote from Leifde :EDIT: I really need to get the league a subforum on here, I'll try and remember to do it today

I can still set you up a forum
I know you're dying to set me one up but I don't need it, I've been working on a website today so I should have a forum built in to it in a few days time.

hehe.

what you going for...php-nuke?
Quick question...

I have read the rules, but while I was going through some of my replays, I came across a move I done...when going down the straight at Blackdown Hills, a car came up behind me and I covered my line...he was the forced on to the grass, when he could of eased off, he then went on to the grass and lost control, then he kicked off illepall the front of his car wasnt even past my rear wheel, so I assumed it was my "right of way"

if this happens during a race..what happens?
Do I get a penalty point...or does nothing happen.
@The General Lee - if their front wheel is in front of your front wheel then they have right of way, otherwise you do. I guess I should put that in the rules And no I'm not going for PHP-Nuke, it's a website I've coded myself, I'm gonna release it sometime when I make an installer for it.

@alberthth - of course, I'll send you the details of the next race when I send it out to everyone else.

@Matias - why not stay and race? Even if you're not going to win the championship it's still fun to race, isn't it?
Ok, thanks for joining the first bit of the season and good luck with getting money to buy a license.

@th84 and Kalev - could one of you do the race this Sunday? I'm down at Silverstone for my dad's driving experience.
I would like to join
I know your half way through the season , though i would like to join your league.I have my own team skin & i am ready to race so pm me when you have considered my request
I've just watched the 20-lap replay and I've got some penalty points to give out

Yujisato managed to get 3 penalty points (PPs) from that race so he won't be taking part in the rest of the season.

I have a PP to confirm and the person will stay anonymous until I confirm it.

BoA will also get a warning.

Beware that next season there will be lots and lots of PPs going out unless racing is very clean. I will extend the limit of PPs to 6 next season and I will not hesitate to give them out for bad racing. I will also let you appeal my decision next season but this is NOT guaranteed to work and most of the time it probably won't.

On a lighter note are you all looking forward to the next race?

@Kalev + th84 - Please PM me ASAP if you can admin the race on sunday
th84 is working and cant do it so I suppose I have to be the admin again.:scared:

Danny, how about confirming the points from the last race so I can update the standings page on the website.
Oops, totally forgot about the points Yujisato didn't get any points because he managed to get himself banned but the rest of the points still apply.

And the driver that I was maybe going to give a PP to doesn't get one.

Demo racing league
(569 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG